PDA

View Full Version : NOE seems to have SWC for most revolver calibers on sale - Keith style

RogerDat
11-15-2016, 03:32 PM
They don't have it listed in the specials on the site but in the email flyer they list a .454 SWC as also 15% off. If one was wanting a new SWC mold, or possibly one of the RG molds that come with HP and Cup point pins, even saw Hollow Base molds in the mix.

Any how might be someone looking to pick up a nice mold to feed a wheel gun. Some nice choices to be had from NOE right now.
http://noebulletmolds.com/NV/specials.php?

reddog81
11-15-2016, 05:58 PM
I picked up the .360 earlier this year with the hollow base pins and picked up the .432 just a couple weeks ago. Both are great molds. I have shot the .360 with great success and cast the first time with the .432 last weekend. The bullets were falling out of the .432 mold with no effort. The Hollow base .360 mold was my first mold with either hollow point or hollow base pins and I was surprised how easy it was to setup and use. The NOE molds are a quality product.

One thing to note is that the 44 mold is available in both .432 and .434 diameters.

When NOE molds are on sale there is no product that compares in value.

osteodoc08
11-16-2016, 10:50 AM
I spoke with Al and he fixed the 45 Keith mold issue. They're on sale now.

Bought me a 44 mold and a 45 mold. Can't wait for them to get here.

RogerDat
11-21-2016, 12:06 PM
Not a good time for me to be buying molds but I'm glad some people are taking advantage of the sale. Always been pleased with the NOE products and thought some people would want to get in on that good deal.

Nueces
11-21-2016, 01:13 PM
As was discussed in the earlier thread, those who want a hollow base design for large throat revolvers, such as Webleys or early Smiths, might do well to look at the NOE hollow base Keith 45 design. Though Lyman-Ideal factory produced 38 and 44 Keiths in HB, they never cataloged a hollow base Keith 45.

I got one of the first run, but, heck, I might go back for another.

gwpercle
11-21-2016, 03:47 PM
Last Tuesday I ordered the on sale Keith (signature series) SWC in .412 for the 41 magnum, it arrived Saturday morning. This will be a Christmas present for me .

While placing that order I saw the Group Buy for a .413 wadcutter (it is the old Lyman 358432 design bumped up to .413) was going active , I just had to have that one too , got on list and it may be run soon. I haven't told the wife she might be giving me two moulds for Christmas , not just yet anyway .

Gary

gwpercle
11-21-2016, 06:01 PM
Just a note on the NOE (Keith) signature moulds , these have Elmer's signature engraved on them, a reply to me from Al says , " These are the last of the signature moulds that were run. When they are gone that will be the last of them."
I was specifically asking if the .412 , 3 cavity moulds had a signature , his answer was "Yes" so I ordered one .
If you have been wanting one , they are on sale , and just in time for Christmas !
Gary

GWM
11-22-2016, 03:19 PM
I need to limit my puchases right now but I got the 360 HB and 432 HB Keith molds when they were run and they are really nice.

osteodoc08
11-22-2016, 11:32 PM
Just a note on the NOE (Keith) signature moulds , these have Elmer's signature engraved on them, a reply to me from Al says , " These are the last of the signature moulds that were run. When they are gone that will be the last of them."
I was specifically asking if the .412 , 3 cavity moulds had a signature , his answer was "Yes" so I ordered one .
If you have been wanting one , they are on sale , and just in time for Christmas !
Gary

Dang it Gary. Now in off to NOE to see if he has any left

gwpercle
11-23-2016, 08:04 PM
Dang it Gary. Now in off to NOE to see if he has any left

Did you get one ?
I'm a ladle caster and the 3 cavity aluminum moulds are just right for me.
If RogerDat hadn't made that first post we wouldn't be so far in the hole, got new moullds and had to have a proper sizer die in .412 and handles....it never stops.

But I am going to really enjoy opening all those boxes with new casting goodies on Christmas morning .
Gary

gwpercle
11-24-2016, 12:22 PM
Note to anyone wanting a NOE 41 magnum/special , type III wadcutter mould , 413 - 215 - WC (413432) .
This has been moved to Last Call and will be run soon. Get on the list for that 15% discount .
Nice Christmas present !

New 41 magnum moulds are getting hard to find, aside from this one, NOE only offers 5 others suitable for handguns....this mould makes six . Lyman stopped making all 41 moulds a couple years ago. The prices for used ones on Ebay can get ridiculous !

Gary