PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today

Boaz
11-13-2016, 09:22 AM
Lord I am a sinner and you still love me . I fail but you still love me . I am insufficient still you love me . Thank you for being my savior of whom I am undeserving . Thank you for paying my debt that I am granted salvation through your grace and love .
Lord make me more than I am . Help me be in you . Be in my life to guide and stay me . Thank you Lord . Amen

Pine Baron
11-13-2016, 09:51 AM
Thanks Charlie, Amen.

GhostHawk
11-13-2016, 09:54 AM
Keep em coming Brother Boaz!

Blackwater
11-13-2016, 11:27 AM
What a beautiful and touching prayer, and way to start the day. I can't say "Amen" loud and often enough for this one! Thanks, Boaz. You're really hitting your stride.

Preacher Jim
11-13-2016, 07:05 PM
Lord I am not worth it but in spite of that you loved me thank you for bringing me into your family and helping me grow every day.

smoked turkey
11-13-2016, 11:41 PM
Lord, I am so thankful for your unmerited grace and love for me. I am weak and fail you many times, yet you continue to bless me and love me. You are my cheerleader and Lord I know I don't deserve your grace and mercy. Thank you for your Holy Spirit that comes along side me to help me and nudge me in the right direction when I stray.
I especially want to thank you for giving our nation a reprieve last election day. I know we as a nation are a rebellious and stiff necked people. We don't deserve your favor. Lord with your help I will pray for our nation and the leaders, new and old that they will seek your face during the difficult days ahead. Help us to be salt and light for this mixed up nation we call America. With all her faults she is still the best nation to live in on the face of the earth. Thank you.

USMC87
11-14-2016, 07:56 AM
Oh sweet it is, God bless this Chapel and our Brothers and Sisters around this world.