PDA

View Full Version : A Great first transaction with Selway Armory

psychicrhino
11-11-2016, 12:48 AM
A couple of weeks ago I went to my nearest gun shop/gun shop that has reloading supplies. I bought 3 different pounds of powder and after tax it was about a $100. I thought hmmm.....maybe it is time to place an order online. I am not hurting for powder so I took my time looking and comparing. At one time I had a dozen sites open at once with items in carts. Finally I stumbled on Selway Armory. I noticed they had 28 of the 1.1lb cans of Nobel Vectan A24 powder on sale for $9.99. After reading up on the powder I decided there were a few applications I could use it in and more importantly I thought I might could trade some later on. I played with the shopping cart until I figured out that 8 more one pound bottles of Superformance was all I could get under one Hazmat fee.

I placed the order and waited. The next day I received a nice communication from Amber at Selway saying they were short one bottle of vectan powder and she asked if they could cancel that one pound and refund the money. I asked if there was any other 1lb powder of any flavor they would be willing to sub for the same $. So they subbed in a 1.1 lb bottle of ba6 1/2 which looks good for my S&W 500. Anyway, all the powder came today and was very well packaged.

I absolutely endorse www.selwayarmory.Com and will do business with them again.

PsychicRhino

shoot-n-lead
11-11-2016, 12:50 AM
Bought from them several times...good service, but their price is normally too high for me.

The only time I buy from them is if I can't find it somewhere, else.