PDA

View Full Version : H4895 Loads for .94's --H380, Titegroup, AA1680?

FromTheWoods
06-13-2008, 10:07 PM
I've been fortunate to acquire a few old Winchesters this past year. With them come the puzzles of figuring out bullets and loads for them.

If you have loads using H4895 in these Winchesters, would you please pass them along to me. I use H380, Titegroup, and AA1680 for other cartridges, so if any of these would work for the Winchesters, I'd like to learn about that.

.32-40: I've settled on loads for this in jacketed and cast.

.32 Special: The jacketed load is nearly found. Haven't found a cast loading for it yet.

.25-35: Jacketed for 75 and 117 gr. bullets is finished. Experimenting on the 86 grain. Just received cast bullets from Montana Bullet Works--111gr. flat base and gas-checked. I can't find a starting load on the internet, nor in my manuals for these.

.30-30: There is much information out there for this caliber, but if you have an accurate load, I'd like to try that.

.38-55: Well, some of you know my situation with that one! I'm just beginning, and have to solve a chambering problem. If you have load suggestions for it, please send them along.