PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request for two family members

USMC87
11-07-2016, 08:08 AM
I am requesting prayer for Mike "the dad" who has prostate and bone cancer and his daughter Melissa who has melanoma and has been moved to hospice care. Melissa is 50 years old and has a daughter who is a Senior in high school and a daughter who is a Sophomore. Please remember them in prayer, Thanks a lot Craig.

jcren
11-07-2016, 08:58 AM
Prayers sent

Pine Baron
11-07-2016, 09:43 AM
Prayers for Mike. Prayers for Melissa and the family.

Blackwater
11-07-2016, 10:53 AM
Wow, Craig! You surely have had a lot of trials surrounding you! They are SO blessed to have someone like you to help them and ask for prayers for them in their times of need. Keep up the great work! And prayers going up here for both of them. It's SO good to see someone being such a faithful and righteous friend. So many of our "friends" just tend to avoid us when we're in need these days. When folks are truly in need, they learn who their TRUE Friends really are. I wish we knew each other. You're the kind of guy I'd truly love to have for a friend and confidant. God bless you, too.

richhodg66
11-08-2016, 05:08 AM
Prayers sent. I work with high schoolers and life is hard enough without losing your mom at that age. May God watch over those two kids, they have some challenges ahead.

shoot-n-lead
11-08-2016, 06:19 AM
Prayer sent.

str8wal
11-10-2016, 07:21 PM
So sad. Will include in my prayers.

Boaz
11-10-2016, 09:09 PM
Lord please be with and help this family . Improve their health according to each person , stay with them and provide your power of healing . Give them comfort and strength Lord . In your name I ask . Amen

USMC87
11-10-2016, 10:55 PM
There have been no news today so I assume everything is the same, I greatly appreciate the prayers and kind words of encouragement. When I get some news I will update on this situation, Thanks so much Craig.

Pine Baron
11-11-2016, 10:14 AM
Yes, Craig, please keep us updated and thank you for bringing this here.
Prayers continue for Mike and Melissa.

USMC87
11-17-2016, 07:26 PM
I have an update on Melissa, She wanted to go home and that is where she is but they say she has just a little time left. Please remember this family as there are plenty affected here, Thanks Craig.

Boaz
11-17-2016, 08:37 PM
I am so sorry . Prayers for family .

buckwheatpaul
11-17-2016, 08:53 PM
Father, I am coming to You to request the special kind of healing that only You can provide. Please walk with Mike and Melissa. Both are suffering from cancer and all desperately need the help of comfort, healing, and grace. Please grant our request from all the members that are praying for Mike and Melissa. Father, please hear our prayers and request for healing. AMEN

Blackwater
11-17-2016, 11:09 PM
Amen, Paul. I don't believe it could be requested better. Thanks, and amen to all you said.

Pine Baron
11-18-2016, 10:05 AM
Father, I am coming to You to request the special kind of healing that only You can provide. Please walk with Mike and Melissa. Both are suffering from cancer and all desperately need the help of comfort, healing, and grace. Please grant our request from all the members that are praying for Mike and Melissa. Father, please hear our prayers and request for healing. AMEN
Amen. Thank you Paul.