PDA

View Full Version : Father Thank You For Today

buckwheatpaul
11-06-2016, 08:09 AM
Heavenly Father as I begin this day I would like to thank You for this country. There are many things wrong and it seems like many are pushing You aside but there are many who try to do Your work and spread Your word. Please in-power us to bring those that have fallen away back into Your fold. Father please heal those people that are suffering mentally and physically if it be You will. Please watch over our military, police, and first responders who risk their lives to save others. Please change the hidden agendas of our elected officials so that they are true to You and their constituents and their oaths to serve and protect. Father, I know that I am asking for a lot but You are all knowing and all powerful so please work to lift the veil of confusion so that when we make a decision it is truly a good free choice decision that will benefit all mankind first and foremost which will in turn bring us back unto You. AMEN

Boaz
11-06-2016, 08:12 AM
Thank you Paul . Amen .

Pine Baron
11-06-2016, 08:18 AM
Amen.

Blackwater
11-06-2016, 06:24 PM
Amen. A God who can destroy mighty armies CAN save us even yet, from our own foolishness and laciviousness, and the worship of our own pleasures above those you have so graciously provided to us. We need forgiveness for our failures as Christians, in having turned away from that which was unpleasant to look upon, and for not shouting in the streets the story of our God, and how He can heal our land even yet. We are so wayward, even sometimes when we think we've been righteous, and yet have served our own desires, and not those of the Lord. I hope He has enough forgiveness and grace left to cover this country and its people yet one more time. Forgive us, Lord, I pray, and give us yet one more chance, I pray. Amen.

Preacher Jim
11-06-2016, 06:50 PM
Lord please hear our prayers and help this country return to you
Amen