PDA

View Full Version : Dutch Beaumont Vitali 71/88 ejector

The Ozzman
11-01-2016, 06:37 AM
Hey again fellers.

I have found a nice Beaumont 71/88 with excellent bore and metalwork. Only issue is cracked stock with piece broken off (repairable via several methods I imagine) and it has a missing ejector.

I am debating purchasing this arm, it looks great and is a decent price. I have not seen another for sale where I am in the world.

The issue is the ejector. It would seem replacements are not available and I do not have dimensions for having a new one made. I would be happy with new manufacture, fine with me.

But if I cannot get an ejector it is another single shot basically and I would like an antique repeater for my collection. Days of searching have not helped, I have photos but nothing else. Koba49 on youtube mentioned having some made up but I have not been able to find out anymore about this.

Any tips guys?

Ozz

salpal48
11-13-2016, 01:53 PM
At one time "Jack First Gun Parts" had quite a lot of Beaumont Parts. . You have to Call and ask. . They also make parts. .
Sal

fgd135
12-05-2016, 06:18 PM
I had the same problem just last month, and Jack First definitely has new-manufactured ejectors. Ejector was $55+shipping. It works flawlessly and is very well machined.
They also have extractors, Fwiw. https://jack-first-gun-parts.myshopify.com/
Jack First apparently has no price list or parts list, or anything like that, so you have to call them on the telephone and ask.