PDA

View Full Version : CVA Scout and Hunter Rifles

nseries
10-29-2016, 08:27 PM
Just sent a message to CVA via their web form, http://cva.com/contact.php

Figured if everyone who likes their Hunter and Scout lineups sent them something similar... We might get some new offerings. Here's what I sent them:

I’ve been pleased with the CVA Hunter and Scout rifles that I’ve purchased over the years, but I’d like to make a couple recommendations regarding your Hunter line of rifles and shotguns.

You should offer the Hunter rifle in .357 Magnum and .30-30 Winchester chamberings. I’m sure they would both be big sellers. It would fill a void Remington created when they dropped the H&R Handi lineup.

I like the fact that you’ve once again started offering a shotgun in the Hunter lineup. Especially the smoothbores. I’m sure smoothbore offerings in .410 and 20ga combined with a .22LR rifle barrel would prove profitable. It would be a much higher quality firearm than what Rossi offers and would also fill the H&R Sportster void Remington created.

I personally have always had a soft spot for the H&R Handi Gun rifle/shotgun combinations offered years ago. 20 gauge smoothbore shotguns offered with a matched rifle or handgun caliber barrel would be a big hit in my opinion. Especially if the shotgun barrel was offered with screw-in choke tubes.

Thank you for the opportunity to express my opinions regarding your lineup of quality and economical firearms.

Jack Stanley
10-29-2016, 09:00 PM
I wrote them a note asking for a Scout chambered in .357 ........ I still haven't heard back from them .

Jack