PDA

View Full Version : Advice to survive the implosion of health care insurance, ( from Patriot Nurse).

Ithaca Gunner
10-25-2016, 12:47 PM
https://youtu.be/HIi2hoZK_5A

We all know it's a disaster, we all know the failure of the past eight years and the ever increasing appetite of government for our money. At best it's gonna take years to un screw the mess the current treasonous occupant of the white house forced on the nation, (just another way to pick our pockets). Patriot Nurse has a few reasonable tips in her video to help us survive the next few years of this disaster.

Handloader109
10-25-2016, 10:21 PM
I didn't hear anything other than a rant and I can do that on my own.

Bookworm
10-26-2016, 08:55 AM
This mess is never going to be "unscrewed". Nobody in Washington is interested in running the country in accordance with the Constitution. Nobody running for Potus is either.

They merely want to be in charge, to get a better shot at the graft.

They will make noises about "fixing" the system, and a few laws will pass every few years. These new laws will further entrench the system, and allow those in power to get more fingers in the pie. Just look at Great Britain's health care system for a preview.

Nothing but a bunch of hogs, feeding at the taxpayers trough.

Boaz
10-26-2016, 09:06 AM
Interesting . I watched a few of her videos and enjoyed them . Thanks for the thread !

runfiverun
10-26-2016, 11:17 AM
she normally has something worthwhile to say.

all we gotta do is not sign up for the government care and it will collapse on it's own.

Ithaca Gunner
10-26-2016, 12:20 PM
I think her point was made early in the video, we'll have to do our shopping no matter what plan we have and get our best deal with, or without our plan. She's right, last year when I was diagnosed with bladder cancer some procedures were best paid out of pocket not using insurance at all. Now this year it seems more and more out of pocket is demanded while the cost of the insurance continues to rise. Like Patriot Nurse, in May of last year I paid out of pocket for imaging, quite a difference in price I would have had to co-pay anyway had I used insurance. I saved about $800.00 by paying up front out of my own money. In short, do your homework and shop for the best deal for your particular case.

Probably not her best video, but if some guys got an introduction to Patriot Nurse and watch some of her other more worthwhile vids, she has some good advice and a good message.

Blackwater
10-27-2016, 11:05 AM
This mess is never going to be "unscrewed". Nobody in Washington is interested in running the country in accordance with the Constitution. Nobody running for Potus is either.

Well, I don't know where you get the idea that we don't have a candidate who's interested in giving us something better. It's part of Trump's plan, if elected. He's not my cup of tea, personality wise, but I'll definitely be voting FOR him because he's the ONLY one in the race who isn't part of the "establishment" politics. All others, including all the other R's who ran for the nomination, would have "worked within the system," and the SYSTEM defeats ALL who defy it, so .... most learn to "go along to get along," and just join the ranks of that establishment, even to include the media who depend on these for their "exclusives." All the establishment politicos have to do is toss them a bone now and then, and they wag their tails (tales?) and sit up and bark. It really is a "rigged" system, like Trump says, designed to keep those who "go along to get along" in office, and those who don't, or would threaten to overturn their neat little apple cart, out of it.

So you can display any sort of ATTITUDE you want, but the Truth is we DO have someone who's honestly concerned about Obamacare, and has pledged to get rid of it totally IF we'll just simply give him a chance to do so. What more could we ask for, really? What he'd DO trumps his mannerisms all to pieces!

1bluehorse
10-27-2016, 11:38 AM
Well, I don't know where you get the idea that we don't have a candidate who's interested in giving us something better. It's part of Trump's plan, if elected. He's not my cup of tea, personality wise, but I'll definitely be voting FOR him because he's the ONLY one in the race who isn't part of the "establishment" politics. All others, including all the other R's who ran for the nomination, would have "worked within the system," and the SYSTEM defeats ALL who defy it, so .... most learn to "go along to get along," and just join the ranks of that establishment, even to include the media who depend on these for their "exclusives." All the establishment politicos have to do is toss them a bone now and then, and they wag their tails (tales?) and sit up and bark. It really is a "rigged" system, like Trump says, designed to keep those who "go along to get along" in office, and those who don't, or would threaten to overturn their neat little apple cart, out of it.

So you can display any sort of ATTITUDE you want, but the Truth is we DO have someone who's honestly concerned about Obamacare, and has pledged to get rid of it totally IF we'll just simply give him a chance to do so. What more could we ask for, really? What he'd DO trumps his mannerisms all to pieces!

I wholeheartedly agree.........we should have a "like" button for posts.

johnson1942
10-27-2016, 06:36 PM
im going to say something totally different and really nothing to do will the original post. unless someone is a real nurse, registered or practical and have taken the state boards and passed and now is a real nurse they should never ever use the name nurse. all these people who are not and call them selves nurses couldnt get past the first page of any of those test. they are just lazy assed wantobe/s. im a registered nurse and those 5 and 1/2 years of college dam near broke me mentally. my wife has a masters and now is going back to be a nurse pract. for 3 more years. she will have 9 years of college when done. just because you can give a shot and wipe a *** doesnt make you a nurse. 92 students started college with me, 7 of us graduated. we earned the right to be called a nurse. if anyone wants to be called a nurse, do the time. if im somewhere in a group and someone starts that im a nurse ****, they wish they never met me and me and they sure make sure if they do it again im not their. it is the same way with any other type of degree or work. i was the kind of real nurse you wanted yourself and loved one to be taken care of i could see death coming 2 days before it got their and stopped it many of the times. ticked off a lot of people who was waiting for grandmas money but grandma always loved me. their ive said my piece and i still know my stuff. now im old enough to see it happening to me.

DerekP Houston
10-27-2016, 06:38 PM
im going to say something totally different and really nothing to do will the original post. unless someone is a real nurse, registered or practical and have taken the state boards and passed and now is a real nurse they should never ever use the name nurse. all these people who are not and call them selves nurses couldnt get past the first page of any of those test. they are just lazy assed wantobe/s. im a registered nurse and those 5 and 1/2 years of college dam near broke me mentally. my wife has a masters and now is going back to be a nurse pract. for 3 more years. she will have 9 years of college when done. just because you can give a shot and wipe a *** doesnt make you a nurse. 92 students started college with me, 7 of us graduated. we earned the right to be called a nurse. if anyone wants to be called a nurse, do the time. if im somewhere in a group and someone starts that im a nurse ****, they wish they never met me and me and they sure make sure if they do it again im not their. it is the same way with any other type of degree or work. i was the kind of real nurse you wanted yourself and loved one to be taken care of i could see death coming 2 days before it got their and stopped it many of the times. ticked off a lot of people who was waiting for grandmas money but grandma always loved me. their ive said my piece and i still know my stuff. now im old enough to see it happening to me.

but what part of that was on topic?

I rely on my dr sister for advice either way, not a youtube channel. I recognize I am only capable of basic first aid and sometimes that is pushing it ;). best advice for the implosion? don't get sick until it's over.

johnson1942
10-27-2016, 08:04 PM
i said it wasnt on topic, i just dont like people using the term nurse unless they are a nurse.thats all. too many people claim to be something with out being that something. that all. a lot of big mouthed want a be/s in this world. i will listen to them, maybe, if they paid their time getting the degree. if your sick let the you tube nurse take care of you. all she will be able to do is talk you to death and wipe your *** when you cant.

Wis. Tom
10-27-2016, 10:13 PM
Thanks for posting, anything that brings attention to this nightmare Obamacare. It should be called what it is, a very expensive major medical plan, not insurance. At first, our payment was $90 a month, for my wife and I, with a $500 deductible a year, but then that plan disappeared. Now, if we signed up again, the only next plan for us, is $300 a month, with a $10,000 deductible. This mess is only for someone who owns nothing, makes next to nothing, and doesn't care if they ever have anything. Really something to look forward to, for a future.

Ithaca Gunner
10-28-2016, 12:24 PM
Tom, I believe you pretty much nailed the intention of the traitor's plan from the beginning. Sad to say you experienced it first hand.

Bogart
10-28-2016, 06:08 PM
She is a registered nurse. I want to say more but won't

jonp
10-28-2016, 07:18 PM
She is nice to look at but I didn't get much advice beyond her rant but I didn't watch the whole thing having gotten bored with her schtick.