PDA

View Full Version : 2nd time I had to return...

Bad Karma
06-10-2008, 06:29 PM
my Lee 309-200. I sent them some boolits to look at as well. The shank was measuring .3045" and the driving bands were measuring .314". I hope they get it right this time otherwise I'll just tell them to keep it. I'll have Montain Moulds make me one. Heck, after the shipping costs of 2 returns I could have had one by now.:-?

Boomer Mikey
06-11-2008, 05:06 AM
I sent Lee 3 custom molds last August and just received the replacements Monday.

I can't call that good customer service.

Boomer :Fire:

Ricochet
06-11-2008, 09:31 AM
BK, that's close to what my Lee C309-200-R puts out. By Lee's specs of -0, +.003" I expect they're within their specs, but they're too fat for some of my uses. Notably my K-31 for which it would be perfect if skinnier.

TexasJeff
06-13-2008, 10:52 AM
I sent Lee 3 custom molds last August and just received the replacements Monday.

I can't call that good customer service.

Boomer :Fire:

Did you call and follow up with them after a month or so (after sending them in in August) when you hadn't heard/received anything?

I sent Lee a "special project" reloading press part a few years back, waited six-plus weeks with no word, then called them up. I was polite, just wanted to know the status. Something like ten days later, I had it in my hands--exactly as I'd hoped for spec-wise and utility-wise.

Jeff