PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today

Boaz
10-10-2016, 06:48 AM
Lord be with each of us today to guide and help us on the path you put before each one here to do your work . There is work in our and others life's that only you have answers for , help us . Give us presence of mind to seek you in our acts and words . Give us patience to listen to others . Thank you for bringing us together here in this place to give strength to one another in your name. Thank you for the opportunity to glorify you through work given . In Jesus name I ask . Amen

shoot-n-lead
10-10-2016, 06:53 AM
Amen.

USMC87
10-10-2016, 07:22 AM
Amen Boaz.

Preacher Jim
10-10-2016, 07:32 AM
May we follow your Holy Spirit today. Amen Boaz

slim1836
10-10-2016, 07:39 AM
Amen.

Pine Baron
10-10-2016, 09:45 AM
Thanks Boaz. Amen. Need that patience today.

smoked turkey
10-10-2016, 10:30 AM
Lord I ask for your peace today. This world is a troubled place lately. It is easy for me to become troubled in my spirit with all the problems. Lord I know you are in control and all things will work out for good if I will continue to follow and depend on you. Thank you for your blessings.

Blackwater
10-10-2016, 11:20 AM
Amen. Met a fellow who was 77 on my way home from bugging out from the storm. He lived on St. Simon's Island at Brunswick, south of me, and not far above the FL line. He had a beautiful place on the water, with slips for boats and taught sailing, flying and survival. He got word nothing was left of his place. It had all been washed out to sea. You could see the pride and love in his eyes as he showed me the pic, taken from the air, of his place. But he reflected very little sorrow at all. This man was a Christian, I know, because only the "Thank you for today" attitude that Christians have, COULD create the kind of attitude and spirit that he bore and reflected. It was a very instructive and inspiring meeting, but there were more.

Boaz, I doubt any of us, including you, realize the real importance and significance that these posts of yours truly have, and how much they really matter. Folks may wind up reverting back to their more "normal" habits after a storm like the one we almost dodged in my area, but once a person realizes a Truth, the only way it can disappear is for those brain cells that contain it to die. So it's always there within us, lurking and waiting for a chance to be put to use, if only we'll let it do its mighty work. Thanks for these posts. They matter, and probably more than you or any of us really realize.