PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for troubled girl...

shoot-n-lead
10-07-2016, 11:30 PM
As I type this, my wife is corresponding with a 21yr old girl that has lost hope. This girl has gone to treatment for depression and suicidal thoughts in the recent past.

Please say a prayer for her...she really needs it.

Thank you

Artful
10-07-2016, 11:50 PM
Prayer offered for her to regain hope and selfworth

shoot-n-lead
10-07-2016, 11:53 PM
Thanks, Artful.

Bzcraig
10-08-2016, 12:18 AM
Prayers for her to find hopefulness

Boaz
10-08-2016, 05:26 AM
shoot-in-lead thanks for posting . I have and will continue to pray for her .

castalott
10-08-2016, 06:16 AM
Sincere Prayers for Hope, Faith, Love, Recovery, Belief, and Mercy....

Hickok
10-08-2016, 06:46 AM
Father God, we come giving to You all praise, glory, and majesty through the name of Your Son Christ Jesus. Dear Lord, cast out this demon of depression who wants to cause harm and destruction to this young girl, sending it back to the pit that it may never return. We pray for forgiveness to any footholds she may have given the evil one to gain control of her thoughts and emotions, doing this all under the power, authority and commission of our Savior Jesus Christ. May the Holy Ghost indwell her so she is filled with His protection from further attack.

We ask all this through the Name of Christ Jesus, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Amen

Boaz
10-08-2016, 07:04 AM
Amen Hickok Amen !

square butte
10-08-2016, 07:27 AM
Prayer sent up for her

DLCTEX
10-08-2016, 07:47 AM
Prayer sent.

w5pv
10-08-2016, 07:55 AM
Prayers sent

Preacher Jim
10-08-2016, 08:08 AM
Lord help this young person to Jesus and let her see Him as a guiding light to help her regain her direction and know that He is the light at the distance not another problem facing her. Lord you can open hope and a future for this girl. Protect her and hold her as she recovers from this.
Amen

GhostHawk
10-08-2016, 08:10 AM
What Hickok said redoubled.

Pine Baron
10-08-2016, 09:43 AM
Amen, Hickok. Amen, Preacher Jim.

Boaz
10-08-2016, 09:55 AM
Lord help this young person to Jesus and let her see Him as a guiding light to help her regain her direction and know that He is the light at the distance not another problem facing her. Lord you can open hope and a future for this girl. Protect her and hold her as she recovers from this.
Amen

Thank you Jim . Amen

jcren
10-08-2016, 10:20 AM
Prayer sent

Blackwater
10-09-2016, 04:29 PM
Prayers up, and gladly. But this girl needs some real treatment. I never realized how brain chemistry can and does sometimes control our emotions and thoughts until I had a bad reaction to some meds, and became paranoid! It was a revelation to me! At first, it was amusing because I knew full well that there was ZERO reason to be paranoid, but the feeling just wouldn't go away. When I told the doc at the ER what I was feeling, he turned to my wife and gave her an RX for something and told her to give it to me and take me home. It was something to put me to sleep until the reaction had run its course, and I was back to normal.

So depression CAN be very much determined by brain chemistry, and she needs to deal with this very, very badly. Depression can be too great a monster for many to deal with, and suicide just to get it to go away is not unusual. Get her to a doc if at all possible, and a psychiatrist is the best, because they know the physical part of the equation, and what meds to try until they find one that works in her case. This is like pulling teeth to get them to do, often, but if you can get her to do it by hook or crook, do so. It could be the difference between life and death for her. Prayers are the other part of the equation, and she certainly has those. God be with you all.

shoot-n-lead
10-09-2016, 04:34 PM
Blackwater...thanks...and you may not have seen that I said that she has been in treatment...so, she does have a Dr. involved in this...but medicine, alone, is not the answer.

And, thanks everyone, for your prayers.

skeettx
10-09-2016, 04:36 PM
Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me.
May she find Christ and with Him, comfort
Heavenly Father please help her to know you care.
Amen

USMC87
10-09-2016, 05:21 PM
She will be put on our prayer list.

Blackwater
10-10-2016, 01:22 PM
Amen, Shootin'! All the meds can do is keep her stable enough to relate to God in a proper and rightful way. ALL of us need faith in our walk, but folks like her need the meds to stay in a frame of mind where she CAN receive the Light. God bless you both in this effort.

And you're right. I was kind'a fatigued from the traveling I did recently. I'm just not as tough as I used to be. And I miss things when I'm tired. C'est la' vie, I guess?

Graybeard96
10-10-2016, 04:35 PM
When you get to Hell, keep on going------------------------- the light on the end of the Tunnell is just ahead.--------- NEVER ever GIVE UP.

Jr.
10-10-2016, 06:19 PM
Lord my God as there are those who have shown love for me let it also carry to this young woman. These struggles are real and this pain is legitimate. Please carry her through the rough and alow her to blossom into the woman that she is meant to be. I pray at this time lord for her safe deliverance and for the comfort that only you can bring. In the name of Jesus even the Christ amen.

WRideout
10-11-2016, 06:47 AM
Father watch over her and give her light. Amen.
Wayne

Preacher Jim
10-11-2016, 05:06 PM
Lord we are still praying for this young lady to be healed from her depression. We all know you are the source of hope and healing and this is nothing a touch or word from you can not heal
Amen

Boaz
10-11-2016, 07:15 PM
Thank you Jim . Amen