PDA

View Full Version : Best target ever.

44man
10-06-2016, 10:24 AM
I might be on the hit list now but I don't care. I had to do it. 3 shots with my .475 at 50 yards. Target was hard to center, small. 178267
It grasses my gun safe now. I wanted a tighter group but what the hay!

Driver33
10-06-2016, 10:42 AM
Nice . Good group

Blackwater
10-06-2016, 11:16 AM
The glare of those beady eyes didn't apparently put you off too bad. Excellent shooting .... and concentration on the sights! :mrgreen:

44man
10-06-2016, 11:42 AM
The eyes scare me so bad I might have fear. They steer a boolit, see where she is looking? The mouth relays all of us are a ***.

OS OK
10-06-2016, 12:37 PM
You fellas think this is funny and I have to admit, to some extent it is...but, in this climate of terrorist threats that the left are so damn scared of...scared enough to give up freedom for security, can't figure that one but...there's no telling what their side will make of these posts made here in jest.
Might get our site shut down, might get you a visit from one of the alphabet agencies, whatever might happen, I doubt it'll be very funny when they get done with us. They can't stop you from what you think but they sure as hell can stop you from posting, might even cost you a bundle hiring one of those worthless attorneys we all love so much too.

Just sayin...charlie

RogerDat
10-06-2016, 01:03 PM
I guess I would go back to something I have said before. Can you imagine Ronald Reagan re-tweeting, sharing, or emailing a link to stuff like this?
To some extent we are our own worst PR firm ever for shooting sports and firearm ownership. Never mind getting the Secret Service investigating you, or watching this site. How about just making us look like anti-American fringe cases. Think you might be making gun owners look bad? To at least some folks who might give us the benefit of the doubt if we seemed reasonable?

I grew up in a household where politics were discussed, debated and argued about. Never heard or saw anything in private that was approaching the stuff people express publically today. We are getting the candidates that reflect our own passions. Our candidates appeal to ill temperament and intolerance of the opposing view. Saying it is a joke does not make it funny, and since around half the people will probably vote for Her certainly seems likely to give them a negative opinion of gun owners.

ole 5 hole group
10-06-2016, 01:14 PM
Well, just goes to prove a point - whitey will quiver in his boots when they perceive something might offend some twit but the twits marching in the streets such as BLM - they'll get up in your face real quick and not think a thing about it.

white eagle
10-06-2016, 01:20 PM
I might be on the hit list now but I don't care. I had to do it. 3 shots with my .475 at 50 yards. Target was hard to center, small. 178267
It grasses my gun safe now. I wanted a tighter group but what the hay!

Nice group a minute of Hillary

warf73
10-07-2016, 04:11 AM
You fellas think this is funny and I have to admit, to some extent it is...but, in this climate of terrorist threats that the left are so damn scared of...scared enough to give up freedom for security, can't figure that one but...there's no telling what their side will make of these posts made here in jest.
Might get our site shut down, might get you a visit from one of the alphabet agencies, whatever might happen, I doubt it'll be very funny when they get done with us. They can't stop you from what you think but they sure as hell can stop you from posting, might even cost you a bundle hiring one of those worthless attorneys we all love so much too.

Just sayin...charlie

I've seen targets for sale with her face on them, can't be to terroristic or something would have been done already. Google Hillary Clinton target there are loads of them for sale.

44man
10-07-2016, 09:26 AM
I figure it was my property since I paid for it. I could burn it, shred it or take to the paper mill.
I remember the hoopla over black silhouettes but was given some targets by an agency that has a Latino pointing a gun. He is nowhere as scary.
With all the deaths caused by the Clintons, a piece of paper is harmless and is just a spot at 50 yards.
Since I don't do Voodoo, I can only please myself and any picture in public domain is fair game.
I had targets of Osama, seen them of Obumbler and on and on being sold.
With her power, influence and threats she has escaped so the picture I want has bars in front of her.
I am no threat and believe in the vote and the people to do right.

lefty o
10-07-2016, 09:43 PM
i see you pull your shots slightly left when facing the devil! LOL

JWT
10-08-2016, 12:28 AM
You must be deplorable

fiberoptik
10-08-2016, 01:22 AM
Back when Billary was prez, I used his pic with my daughter drawing on him a joker hat with bells. Used my blowgun in the basement to ventilate him.
On the same note: Hillary is riding the limo in the mountains when a truck crosses into their lane. Driver swerves down the mountainside, goes through a fence and hits a cow eating grass. No cell reception so she sends driver to farmers house to use phone. Driver knocks on door, farmer comes out. He tells farmer he's Hillary's driver, crashed down mountainside, destroyed fence, & ends with,"Oh, the old cows dead." Farmer spits, says, "I didn't vote for him anyways!"[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44man
10-08-2016, 08:26 AM
Now the Donalds in trouble! Said things every man in the world has said.
The joy in life is a good woman but we all have thoughts but I guess you never say them out loud today or 11 years ago.
Woman run down men all the time, double standard!

bosterr
10-08-2016, 09:11 AM
You're right, we've all said things we shouldn't have, especially in the presence of untrustables. Someone with common sense should write everything down for him he's about to say in public so he can read it word for word. His big mouth is doing everything it can to make him lose the election. Yeah, I'm still voting for him anyway.

44man
10-08-2016, 09:53 AM
I would be the same, speak my mind. I would be in trouble all the time. But it would be truth, nothing to please any one group. I would not get a drawl down south or wear a $12,000 suit next. My work pants will never change. "T" shirt is good enough for workers.
Come to a meeting in camo and I know about you.
Trump is correct about taxes and regulations that put you out of work. Trump escaped taxes by following the tax law. I don't want to pay a dime to have Demoncrats waste it.
I worked for a company with a union and much of my dues were given to the Demoncrat party. Those that resisted and got a reduction were harassed by both the union and company, many fired for nothing. Yes, even the company went after the guys. Union would not defend the guys.
Now find another job when your family suffers. You have a record.
You fellas have no idea unless you seen it first hand.
I should be pres. I would want every single dime spent on my desk and would jail law breakers in gov't. I would walk the streets with my people but would have a target on me. Buck the system and you die.
Best Democrat ever was Jack Kennedy, common sense man. See what they did?
I fear trump has a target on him.
They got rid of Scalia to appoint a new judge, If the Rinos allow it, they must be voted out. But it will be too late for generations. Our country might be doomed forever.

17nut
10-09-2016, 06:17 PM
If you went for a brainshot you missed big time!
No group can be that small.

44man
10-10-2016, 01:09 PM
If you went for a brainshot you missed big time!
No group can be that small.
What do you say? The powers that be will destroy anyone that says against them. The death rate from the Clinton's is the worst.

joatmon
10-10-2016, 01:18 PM
I think a brain shot on that subject would be halfway down the Whole Target and from the other direction!

Aaron

44man
10-10-2016, 09:49 PM
OK, I was a little slow on that and now understand. I like how you think. No, I can't shoot small enough to hit the brain.

fiberoptik
10-11-2016, 03:43 AM
Hell a surgeons laser couldn't hit that brain; need a nuclear microscope [emoji436]!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk