PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Cast

aarolar
10-06-2016, 08:55 AM
Does anyone know if Jerry O'Connor is still making cast boolits and how to contact him if so. I understand he had some medical issues and the last information I can find is from 2014.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

claude
10-06-2016, 09:03 AM
To the best of my knowledge, Jerry is no longer in business.

Blackwater
10-06-2016, 10:36 AM
There's a fellow just across the SC line, outside N. Augusta, whose business is called "Magnum Products." I've got some of his hand cast bullets, and they've been very nicely done - sharp edges, smooth, consistent in wt. I don't have his address or phone no. because I've lost his business card. I searched the 'net once to see if he sells there, but found nothing on it. He's a really nice older fellow and also sells lots of reloading supplies, powder and primers primarily. He does a brisk business for a back yard type operation, and always has a good supply of powders. Since he's near you, you may want to try to find him. I think you'll be well pleased with him. Prices are very good, too. Sure wish I could give you more info. I'll call a buddy and see if he has the info. If he doesn't, I won't post again. If he does, I'll come back and give you the info.

aarolar
10-06-2016, 11:01 AM
There's a fellow just across the SC line, outside N. Augusta, whose business is called "Magnum Products." I've got some of his hand cast bullets, and they've been very nicely done - sharp edges, smooth, consistent in wt. I don't have his address or phone no. because I've lost his business card. I searched the 'net once to see if he sells there, but found nothing on it. He's a really nice older fellow and also sells lots of reloading supplies, powder and primers primarily. He does a brisk business for a back yard type operation, and always has a good supply of powders. Since he's near you, you may want to try to find him. I think you'll be well pleased with him. Prices are very good, too. Sure wish I could give you more info. I'll call a buddy and see if he has the info. If he doesn't, I won't post again. If he does, I'll come back and give you the info.
I've had dealings with him mutiple times and have his number and name if anyone wants it very good character and had plenty of powder and primers even in the drought.

Mr. Bill Jones
Pm me for his number

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

WILCO
10-06-2016, 12:47 PM
To the best of my knowledge, Jerry is no longer in business.

I would agree. Hope Jerry is doing well.