PDA

View Full Version : It is a joy to be back

USMC87
10-03-2016, 08:11 AM
As most of you know my oldest brother who I was very close to passed away August 20th, I along with my family have grieved very hard as this was unexpected and untimely. My kids are still having a very hard time dealing with their uncle being gone and not being able to see or talk with him anymore. My parents are still crying daily and often voice regrets, I can say that GOD has gave me peace with this and my hope is not of this world. If my faith is in this life only then I am of most men miserable, My faith is in Christ and that is where I have confidence that my brother is in Christ. I have not questioned GOD in any of this as I know there are no mistakes with GOD. I want to thank all of you my brothers and sisters for your prayers and support during this time of loss, I truly draw strength from you and count it joy and a blessing to be a part of each others lives. Continue to remember our family and always pray for each other, Your brother in Christ Craig.

Hickok
10-03-2016, 08:25 AM
Brother, good to have you back!

GhostHawk
10-03-2016, 08:29 AM
Be Blessed brother, continue to walk in his light and will.

Grief passes, the peace that surpasses all understanding endures.

Pine Baron
10-03-2016, 09:04 AM
Welcome back, USMC87. Prayers continue for your parents and family.

Boaz
10-03-2016, 09:53 AM
Good to see you here . You have always provided encouragement to others here . May the Lord continue to provide comfort to you and your family .

Freightman
10-03-2016, 10:31 AM
[QUOTE=USMC87;3798145]If my faith is in this life only then I am of most men miserable, My faith is in Christ.
Very well said "AMEN"! Prayers are for your family.

Preacher Jim
10-03-2016, 10:41 AM
Welcome back, you and your family are in our prayers. With out faith what would we have exccept nothing? always remember Jesus words that we would always be with him whether here or heaven.

Blackwater
10-03-2016, 06:45 PM
Great to see you back again, Craig. Do you realize how lucky you truly are to be able to say what you have about your brother? It's at these times, that we truly realize just how blessed we've been to have a brother we can be confident about at this time. I wish you and your family peace in all this, which I know you have already accepted in it. Hope your example will help the others, especially the young ones, and your Mom and Dad. God bless you all.

rl69
10-03-2016, 07:03 PM
Welcome home!

Bzcraig
10-03-2016, 10:08 PM
Good to have you back and will continue to pray for the family.

WRideout
10-05-2016, 06:20 PM
We only grieve deeply because we have loved greatly.

Wayne