PDA

View Full Version : A praise

Boaz
10-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Lord thank you for being with me always . Thank you for your grace . Thank you for my family and my life . Thank you for your forgiveness of a sinner like me . Thank you for your grace . Thank you for the sacrifice of your only son who died that I might be saved . Thank you for creating me that I may know you and have salvation. Thank you for your grace . Thank you for your love for me that I may have eternal life through you . Thank you for all the good in my life . Thank you for your grace . Thank you for the strength , wisdom , and ability you have given when I listen . Thank you for everything Lord given freely through your grace . Amen

Ephesians 2;8-9

8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Pine Baron
10-02-2016, 04:48 PM
All Glory and Praise to God. In Jesus Name.

Blackwater
10-02-2016, 05:10 PM
Amen. Just wish He'd given me more strength sometimes, but He didn't have to give us ANYTHING, so that's no complaint at all. It's amazing how freely and generously He's given us so much for so very long now, and so consistently. Do we worship an awesome God, or what?

Preacher Jim
10-02-2016, 05:16 PM
Isn't it wonderful that we do not have to get by alone. When he promise to be with us always, He is.