PDA

View Full Version : 10% discount on CH-4d products!

BT Sniper
09-27-2016, 06:29 PM
Gentlemen,

I am able to offer a 10% discount on any in stock items CH-4d offers. I have offered this sale to those of you here in the past yet I got too busy with my own work to keep track of everything. I'm happy to say I am caught up and now able to take on any additional orders you guys may be looking for from CH.

If there is sufficient interest I'll place an order at the end of every month, so if anyone needs anything and would like to save a few $$$ and can wait a few extra days I'll be happy to offer you this discount. I'll place first order on the 31st of Oct. so if there is something you are in need of let me know here, via PM, or even email.

I will order all items at end of month then ship to customer via USPS, customer pays flat rate shipping.

Good shooting and swage on!

Brian

BT_Sniper@hotmail.com

BT Sniper
09-27-2016, 06:30 PM
Here is a link to their web page.

https://www.ch4d.com/

ncbearman
09-27-2016, 11:07 PM
Do they offer a notch die for .45's?

BT Sniper
09-28-2016, 12:03 AM
You mean a BTX Notch Die?

BT Sniper
09-28-2016, 12:04 AM
Or a die to make blank ammo for the 45acp?

ncbearman
09-28-2016, 12:10 AM
You mean a BTX Notch Die?

Yes. BTX notch. Sorry. I swam around on the website but couldn't tell.

BT Sniper
09-28-2016, 11:37 AM
I offer the BTX die, don't know what the equivalent die would be from CH.

BT

Lagamor
09-28-2016, 11:52 PM
Would this offer include presses?

BT Sniper
09-29-2016, 01:43 AM
Yep! For the big items like a press that don't fit a flat rate box for me to ship I would probably just look into drop shipping it. I would have to check with Dave and see what he thinks about drop shipping items.

BT

LEADHOPPER
09-29-2016, 04:56 AM
I had a conversation with Dave about using the dies for making blanks as a notching die. I don't remember exactly which on he said would work, think maybe it was for the 45 Schofield. Either way if you talk to him and explain what you are trying to do he can send you in the right direction. Great guy to talk with. Just make sure you call after 4 his time.

ncbearman
09-29-2016, 08:32 AM
I had a conversation with Dave about using the dies for making blanks as a notching die. I don't remember exactly which on he said would work, think maybe it was for the 45 Schofield. Either way if you talk to him and explain what you are trying to do he can send you in the right direction. Great guy to talk with. Just make sure you call after 4 his time.

Thanks. I will check that out.

Lagamor
09-29-2016, 07:32 PM
I would be greatly interest in a press, but it'll have to wait till November. Got a major purchase planned for October.