PDA

View Full Version : Prayers needed for a friend and Veteran

duckey
09-25-2016, 08:55 AM
A good friend who recently was medically retired after 15 years of service (Coast Guard) to this great country was in a dirt bike accident a week ago Tuesday. He broke his C3 and C4 vertebrae and has very limited movement to his arms and legs. He has a wife and two young children. His wife has stopped working to be with him (1.5 hour drive to the hospital). I ask for great prayer machine on this site to assist in his healing. This fellow is a member of the Cast Boolit community (however I do not know his member name) and was also a Driving force that got me into reloading and casting. A YouCaring link has been set up with as well as a fundraiser, with a goal of 20k. It reached 14k in 4 days! If you would like to help out see the link below. Thank you.

https://www.youcaring.com/search/go?w=Derek%20and%20amber%20zwiers

Boaz
09-25-2016, 09:34 AM
Lord help Duckey's friend with your healing . Work through his doctors during the treatment and care to restore him . Be close to both him and his family in their time of need . Give the strength and guidance that only you can to help them . Be with all to comfort and know your presence . Thank you Lord . Amen

Pine Baron
09-25-2016, 11:21 AM
Prayer sent for healing ,comfort, strength and peace.

shoot-n-lead
09-25-2016, 11:55 AM
Prayer sent.

Blackwater
09-25-2016, 12:32 PM
Wow! That's one very trying situation. Prayers up for your friend for a full recovery. Luckily, they're really coming up with some treatments today in that area that have historically been regarded as "impossible." But as the Bible tells us, the Lord works in mysterious ways, and always has some purpose in everything that he allows to happen, even though we don't always understand it until much later. And the Coast Guard usually gets some of the worst sea duty imaginable. They have to be TOUGH, so that is also in your friend's favor. With God's halp through prayer, everything works to the good for those who love Him. Best wishes to all the family, too. When things like this happen, family is the core that all of us have to rely on.

DLCTEX
09-25-2016, 06:14 PM
Prayers sent. Lord bless him.

WRideout
09-25-2016, 07:27 PM
Lord, bring healing to Ducky's friend, and bless his whole family. Give them all your peace.

Wayne

buckwheatpaul
09-25-2016, 08:25 PM
Father, I come to You to ask that You walk with and comfort and heal Duckey's friend. Father he is need of some severe healing due to him breaking his C3 and C4 vertebrae. Father whisper into the physicians ears that are attending this veteran and restore his mobility. Father, You are the great Healer and I ask that you give him comfort, healing, and grace. AMEN

Preacher Jim
09-25-2016, 08:33 PM
Amen to buckwheat Pauls prayer

Bzcraig
09-26-2016, 12:18 AM
Lord help Duckey's friend with your healing . Work through his doctors during the treatment and care to restore him . Be close to both him and his family in their time of need . Give the strength and guidance that only you can to help them . Be with all to comfort and know your presence . Thank you Lord . Amen

Amen and Amen!

lead-1
09-26-2016, 12:41 AM
Prayers sent! <><