PDA

View Full Version : What did you do today

rl69
09-24-2016, 05:11 PM
I got started around 05:30. Walked out the door a little before 06:00 to feed and head out to work.

I had had a short day, just had to go to one oil well, to check levels. Took longer to drive there then do the work. 54 miles one way.

on the way back stoped by a friends house and picked up 16 roosters. one never made it to the truck. It hit the woods and never looked back. I got back home and started getting them ready for future diners, another one wiggled free and headed for the hills.

So 140 miles ,14 roosters skinned, cut up,cleaned, and put in the freezer,i beleave I'm going to call it a day.

I did I mention the wife giving me a haircut? :)

lifes good and and God is great

ronnie

WebMonkey
09-24-2016, 05:16 PM
Sweet!
Milked goat and pulled a dozen rabbit hides out of the brine to dry.
Worked a couple npota activations on the ham radio.
Slow day, fine with me.
;)

Preacher Jim
09-24-2016, 05:27 PM
Reset up my swaging bench an case annealer separated 3 years worth of brass started 2 tumblers full one 38 and one 45. Basically trying to get things set up to catch up and find my shop from being laid up.
Went to hospital to check on young fellow passing kidney stones when they found him he was doubled over and temperature of 95 passed one while I was there.

rancher1913
09-24-2016, 05:31 PM
disc and plant 30 acre to wheat, checked on a sick momma cow at the north pasture(she's all better today), delivered garden produce to neighbor that lives up by the north pasture(they keep a watch on the place for us), repaired the 1ton truck so I can get back to hauling hay home, cleaned up the front yard from last weekends cider press social, repaired the track hoe so it can be hauled to north pasture for some water line work next week, and did not make it to town in time to mail the PIF package that I owed somebody from this site.