PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Quick Load?

mustanggt
09-24-2016, 04:01 PM
In doing some load research using Quick Load, I couldn't find any boolits to choose in certain calibers I'm working on. 32WS, 38-55 specifically. How to find some? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

dragon813gt
09-24-2016, 04:30 PM
You have to choose a bullet file for the brand you're working w/. In the case of Hornady you would load that file and then select which bullet you want from the drop down menu. If you are working w/ cast bullets you will want to enter the specifics for each one and then save them individually. I have filed set up for each mold maker and add when I get a new mold.

mustanggt
09-24-2016, 05:35 PM
I understand each maker's bullet menu and use them. For these two calibers I'm working with I got custom molds from Tom at Accurate. Do I have to manually enter each measurement in those boxes on the bullet section of the main program screen?

dragon813gt
09-24-2016, 06:09 PM
You can either enter them on the main screen. Or create a new file and make a profile for each mold. Creating one takes very little time. You just need to know the dimensions, weight and BC.

Randy C
09-24-2016, 06:45 PM
I called them years ago, they will tell you how to select it from the data log, I was doing BP loads in 45/70 back then