PDA

View Full Version : A prayer for Stuart and his wife

rockrat
09-18-2016, 09:59 PM
How about a few prayers for a fellow named Stuart and his wife. Our motorcycle group went for a lunch run (bout 125 miles) to a place called clear creek falls. One of the other guys had driven his truck with the lunch goodies and had lunch waiting. Had lunch and gabbed a bit and headed home. About 30 min. into the return, Stuart and his wife went off the road, hit an embankment and flipped. Some went to check on the wife (she was making a little noise, the rest of us, over to him as he wasn't moving and was quiet. He was breathing, but quit. Checked carotid and radial pulses, nothing. Ended up doing CPR on him and got him back for about a minute(opened an eye part way, but not for long). EMT's got there shortly thereafter. We were still doing CPR

We lost him. Only the third ride I had been on that he had gone with us. Nice guy. Sad to lose him. Gonna miss his company.

MaryB
09-18-2016, 10:42 PM
That brings back bad memories... I was an EMT in the early 80's. Got a call to a local supermarket parking lot. Guy hit a parking curb at 60mph and went face first over the handlebars of his motorcycle. No helmet and he landed on his face. Closed casket because the front 1/4 of his skull was spread out over 20 feet of parking lot. Turned out to be a good friend of mine and that was when I quit being an EMT.

Blackwater
09-19-2016, 06:15 AM
Wow! Another one of those unexpected things. None of us truly knows when our time will come. Prayers up for her and all the family.

Preacher Jim
09-19-2016, 06:22 AM
Lord be with this family who lost a loved one and has another in serious condition.

Boaz
09-19-2016, 07:11 AM
Lord please help this woman heal and move on in her life . Stay close to the families of both as they try to deal with their grief and loss . You know their needs Lord please help them . Amen

buckwheatpaul
09-19-2016, 07:34 AM
Father, Stuart is resting in Your loving arms and his wife is in need of the comfort, healing, and grace that only You can provide. Father, You are the great healer and I implore You to intervene and heal her. I give You all the praise. AMEN

USMC87
09-19-2016, 08:30 AM
Prayers for Stuarts family!

jcren
09-19-2016, 08:35 AM
Prayers sent

Hickok
09-19-2016, 08:39 AM
As a long time motorcyclist I feel deeply saddened by this tragedy, and offer prayers and condolences to the family. Praying for the wife, in Jesus name, Amen.

Pine Baron
09-19-2016, 09:27 AM
Prayers sent.

WRideout
09-20-2016, 10:08 PM
Father watch over Stuart's wife, his whole family and all those who loved him. Give them your peace.

Wayne

shoot-n-lead
09-20-2016, 10:15 PM
Prayer sent.