PDA

View Full Version : Titan Reloading equipment Thumbs UP

randyrat
09-11-2016, 01:17 PM
I ordered some dies from Titan reloading a sponsor at the top of the page..I have to say, reasonable and shipping is quick. When this happens I have to say something.

marlin39a
09-11-2016, 01:50 PM
I'm going to visit them next week. I have my list made.

ubetcha
09-11-2016, 03:16 PM
I'm going to visit them next week. I have my list made.

They just moved into their new building a few weeks ago and when I was there, the show room was not finished, I dont know if its done yet, but they are open for business. Much bigger than the last place.

dikman
09-11-2016, 07:44 PM
I've bought quite a bit of gear from them and I can't say enough good things about them. Being in Australia, where buying this gear locally is problematic at best they are a god-send!

marlin39a
09-12-2016, 12:58 PM
They just moved into their new building a few weeks ago and when I was there, the show room was not finished, I dont know if its done yet, but they are open for business. Much bigger than the last place.

I'll be in Hartford, Wisconsin Friday for 5 days. Any gunshops I should look at?

dave33
09-12-2016, 02:52 PM
Ive always had good luck with Titan. Generally the best prices on Lee stuff, always in stock, and quick reasonable shipping. Order on Monday, usually have it in hand Wednesday or Thursday at the latest.

ubetcha
09-13-2016, 07:57 AM
I'll be in Hartford, Wisconsin Friday for 5 days. Any gunshops I should look at?

there is a popular shop just north of Hartford named Midwestern Shooters Supply in a town called Lomira. Take interstate 41 north to 67 and turn right. Its next to the highway on the right. Then we have a Cabelas and a Gander mountain in the area also. I have not been to Gander Mountain in a long time, so I cant say what its like now. I believe it's called Gander Mountain Gun World.

marlin39a
09-13-2016, 08:11 AM
there is a popular shop just north of Hartford named Midwestern Shooters Supply in a town called Lomira. Take interstate 41 north to 67 and turn right. Its next to the highway on the right. Then we have a Cabelas and a Gander mountain in the area also. I have not been to Gander Mountain in a long time, so I cant say what its like now. I believe it's called Gander Mountain Gun World.

Thanks for information. I'll check them out.

buggybuilder
09-13-2016, 09:04 AM
Also check out "Bills On The Hill" in downtown Lomira!! Only about .5 mi from Midwestern.

ubetcha
09-13-2016, 02:41 PM
Also check out "Bills On The Hill" in downtown Lomira!! Only about .5 mi from Midwestern.

That's right, I forgot about Bill's place. Thanks. Buggybuilder, PM sent.

quasi
09-17-2016, 01:26 AM
Titan ships to Canada for a good price and has lots of stock.

pugjunga123
09-25-2016, 03:34 AM
I have purchased quite of gear from Titan.
i am always happy with the transaction.

Mytmousemalibu
09-25-2016, 04:46 AM
Titan has been A+ for me too! Well recommended!

Can't say the same for FS Reloading...

marlin39a
09-25-2016, 06:49 AM
I was in the new store in Hartford last week. I expected a big retail store, but it is only a small showroom. They pulled up my items on the computer, then retrieved them from the back warehouse. A nice bunch there. My first source for Lee products.

BigEyeBob
10-04-2016, 06:07 AM
I have nothing but good experiences with Titan .The price of Lee products here in Australia are double (in AU dollars)to what you guys pay in the US .
Even with our **** dollar exchange rate and postage Titan is still the place to buy Lee products for me.