PDA

View Full Version : Remember 9-11-01

Preacher Jim
09-11-2016, 07:19 AM
Remember 9-11-01
We cried out to the Lord an he heard the cry.
We are in worse disaster today because we quickly forgot God and became worse than we were before.
Pray for forgiveness and mercy. Bring the Lord back to America and the groups that meet calling themselves churches. Throw sin out of those buildings and make them house of worship. Pray for the Lord to convict you and all of us of our sins. Confess them and let Him forgive them and restore us to Himself
AMEN

Pine Baron
09-11-2016, 07:28 AM
Amen.

mold maker
09-11-2016, 07:47 AM
How well I remember and the anguish it brought. May the Lord be with all those that suffered losses that fateful day.
May the Lord protect us and keep the evil-doers at bay.

Boaz
09-11-2016, 08:42 AM
Remember 9-11-01
We cried out to the Lord an he heard the cry.
We are in worse disaster today because we quickly forgot God and became worse than we were before.
Pray for forgiveness and mercy. Bring the Lord back to America and the groups that meet calling themselves churches. Throw sin out of those buildings and make them house of worship. Pray for the Lord to convict you and all of us of our sins. Confess them and let Him forgive them and restore us to Himself
AMEN

Thank you Jim .
You are right . We must return to faith in our Lord . Starts with praying ....ends by praying . If what is happening in our country is not a wake up call to true believers then we are done . Trial in this country has just began , we have not even got a glimpse of the evil that is at the door .

KReider477
09-11-2016, 11:02 AM
Thank you Jim,
Thank you for such a simple and truthful statement.Its nice to know I have another church to come to even on these Sundays that I work. Amen

Karl

Blackwater
09-11-2016, 01:51 PM
Amen, amen and AMEN, Jim! If we haven' tlearned from 9/11, what would it take to bring us to our senses? I'm not entirely sure I want to hear the answer to that question. This world was made SO beautiful for us! But we seem to have an often irresistible penchant for taking a wonder-filled world and making it nasty and evil and ugly! "What a work is man!" as Shakespeare said!

kmw1954
09-11-2016, 04:49 PM
May those taken 15 years ago be hand in hand with angles and forever bathed in the light of God. May we all join again at the end of Gods great creation.

Artful
09-11-2016, 11:13 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDOrzF7B2Kg