PDA

View Full Version : Father Thank You

buckwheatpaul
09-10-2016, 06:45 AM
Father, Thank You for the rain that is falling. We have been pretty dry as of late and it is much appreciated. Father, please come to aide of this country. There is much strife and upheaval at this time. Please restore us to our strength through You. Show us the way to bring those back into the foal that have fallen away. Father, we have been the land of milk and honey as the result we have become spoiled and forgotten that all that we have comes through Your love. Father, for those that have lost a loved one or a friend please give them strength and comfort. For those that are ill please would You please work through their physicians and restore their health. For our military and first responders please walk their paths and hold them in the palms of Your hands. Father, we are a proud and arrogant country. Father, we are and arrogant, spoiled and self-serving country that has lost our way......please give us the grace that we do not deserve by showing us the love that we have often denied you. Show us Your might and humble the nonbeliever and the naysayers. Father, I love You and give me the strength to show the way to others that have lost their way. AMEN

CASTER OF LEAD
09-10-2016, 07:09 AM
Amen . Thank you for the prayer buckwheatpaul.

Boaz
09-10-2016, 08:00 AM
Thank you Paul . A great prayer . Amen

Pine Baron
09-10-2016, 09:09 AM
Amen, Paul, Amen and thank you.

shoot-n-lead
09-10-2016, 09:27 AM
A m e n!

JPinMI
09-10-2016, 09:34 AM
buckwheatpaul I pray a similar prayer in my head all the time. I wish I could put it into real words such as you did. Thank you for that, Amen!

Blackwater
09-10-2016, 10:08 AM
Amen, Paul. Amen.

Preacher Jim
09-10-2016, 10:08 AM
Paul we all should pray a prayer like that each day.
Amen