PDA

View Full Version : ITargetsPro

Uncle Jimbo
09-09-2016, 12:27 AM
I found this site and read about this indoor shooting range. Has anyone tried one of these or seen one being used. Found it interesting.
https://www.itargetpro.com/

Blackwater
09-09-2016, 11:36 AM
I've never used one, but it sure sounds like a good way to get in some real "practice" with a gun PROVIDED one ensures the laser is installed BEFORE putting the target in the stand. Can't help but wonder how many folks will wind up shooting their cell phones. Other than that, it's just a high tech way to "dry fire" a gun inside the home, which could be a great asset to many who can't get to a range without a long trip somewhere. ANY practice improves one's trigger squeeze and follow-through, and that's a huge part of accuracy with any gun, and in particular, the handgun. Any simulation of shooting that involves the sights, squeeze and follow through are beneficial, and out of all proportion to what most would tend to give it credit for. I still use a flip phone, and have resisted getting a "smart phone" but I dropped my flip phone in some water last night, and today, have to go get a new one. Not sure I can still get a flip phone, so .... we'll see. And somehow, I don't think my wife would want to volunteer her smart phone for this particular use! She's kind'a squirrely about things like that ..... darn it!

DickelDawg
09-09-2016, 12:05 PM
Interesting. I'll bet my youngest grandson would love this!

dragon813gt
09-09-2016, 12:52 PM
Figures, iOS 8.0 or greater :(
I can't get mad at the developer because I'm running an old iOS. Just sucks because I would buy it along w/ all the different bullets. It would give me something to do in hotel rooms at night :)