PDA

View Full Version : Bushnel scope needs a good home.

aspangler
09-06-2016, 11:05 PM
I recently aquired a reamer from a member here who would not take payment for it. VERY nice guy! I was talking to him and he suggested that I put something here in lue of paying him so here is the deal.

I have a Bushnel 4x32 scope with a set of Weaver split rings that I will send to someone who really needs this scope. Leave a post here telling why you need this scope and on Sunday 9/11 I will pick the one that I think needs or deserves it the most. That person will be contacted via PM for thier address and it will be shipped to them free of charge.

Please reply only if you NEED the scope. It need to go to someone that has a real need.

Thanks.
Albert

webfoot10
09-08-2016, 01:47 PM
I know a kid at my gun club that just acquired his dads Savage model 340, 30/30.
He's saving for the weaver side mount for it. This scope would work well for him.

CASTER OF LEAD
09-08-2016, 01:56 PM
I recently aquired a reamer from a member here who would not take payment for it. VERY nice guy! I was talking to him and he suggested that I put something here in lue of paying him so here is the deal.

I have a Bushnel 4x32 scope with a set of Weaver split rings that I will send to someone who really needs this scope. Leave a post here telling why you need this scope and on Sunday 9/11 I will pick the one that I think needs or deserves it the most. That person will be contacted via PM for thier address and it will be shipped to them free of charge.

Please reply only if you NEED the scope. It need to go to someone that has a real need.

Thanks.
Albert

Very nice gesture Albert. Just another reason why I love this site. Kudos to you sir. - CASTER

aspangler
09-12-2016, 12:52 AM
OK webfoot10. Looks like you and the kid are the winner. PM on the way.

webfoot10
09-22-2016, 11:12 PM
Hi aspangler : I got the scope and have mounted it on the kids Savage 340 rifle. The kid paided
dearly for the Weaver side mount, but he now has a good scope and mount on it. He was very
happy with the scope and says to thank you for him. Like I told him this scope is much nicer
then those Chinese blisterpack scopes at WalMart. Now to start him handloading. Again Thank you
Dave