PDA

View Full Version : Hats Off To The Muzzleloading Forum

jjarrell
09-02-2016, 08:21 PM
I'd like to say how enjoyable this forum is, and how great the people have been.I haven't been a member all that long. I'm not new to muzzleloading. I've been shooting black powder since 1989. I've shot and won competitively. Nothing big like regionals or Friendship, just local club shoots mostly in Florida some years ago. Now it's just recreational shooting and hunting with my son....................People come together here because we like to talk. Or need advice on one of our shooters. We all know they can be cantankerous sometimes. Everyone has fun and is respectful. There is so much knowledge and experience here that is shared freely and gladly. Especially from Bubba, waksupi, Johnson, RFD, IdahoRon, and many more. For that I am very appreciative. I haven't spoken with all of you but look forward to making new friends, helping when I can, and learning.

rodwha
09-02-2016, 09:51 PM
:drinks:

SSGOldfart
09-03-2016, 01:14 PM
:coffeecomwelcome

Hanshi
09-03-2016, 01:29 PM
Here, Here!! :drinks:

reivertom
09-07-2016, 11:52 PM
I agree the ML forum is very "newby" friendly. Some of them (forums) get a bit short with, or ignore "newby" questions. I've been at it since about 1971, but I still learn things. Everybody was "new" at one time. As my Dad used to say, there's no such thing a dumb question if you really need to know the answer.

rfd
09-08-2016, 06:38 AM
cheers, mate! :drinks: [smilie=s:

idahoron
09-08-2016, 07:17 PM
Welcome and thanks for the kind words.