PDA

View Full Version : Show off your hot rods! Let's see your USPSA, IPSC, IDPA pistols!

Mytmousemalibu
08-30-2016, 12:42 PM
I thought it would be fun to start a thread to boast and post pictures of your competition guns and see what kind of cool stuff you all shoot!

USPSA is my current favorite libation and I enjoy the heck out of it! Often the high point of my week! I shoot Open Division most of the time but occasionally shoot Limited and am intending on doing a little revolver work too.

Here's my pride & joy and occasionally my headache, lol! M&P 9L Performance Center (CORE/ported originally) running a KKM Precision barrel, TiN coated, Carver 3 port comp, Speed Shooter Specialties Tungsten guide rod, ISMI springs, Apex flat shoe trigger w/ forward set sear kit and comp spring set plus some hand fitting. Springer Precision slide racker & extended mag release, Apex extractor TiN coated, SSS brass magwell, SJC 90° C-More mount & C-More optic.

It started its foray into Open mostly stock with a slide rideTrijicon RMR on top and has taken a lot of finesse & tuning to get it where it is today and running reliably. Trigger pull breaks at a crisp & short 1.5lbs and shoots a 124gr Berrys RN-TP at major power factor like a laser! Requires I run Federal primers to keep it reliable. Lot of fun shooting a thunderous "big block" hot rod as fast as I accurately can! 175497175498175499

Chapo
08-30-2016, 02:12 PM
Here's mine

Mytmousemalibu
08-30-2016, 03:20 PM
Looks good! I like the color matching. I powder coated my magwell to match the rest of the blue anodized stuff. My mag extensions are blue Taran's minus my one TF 170mm extension. I may spray my SJC mount to match at some point.

contender1
08-30-2016, 09:18 PM
I'll have to take some pics first.

Chapo
09-02-2016, 07:18 AM
It looks wicked bro! Yeah I matched everything to a gold color. Still missing he trigger piece