PDA

View Full Version : Lord help me .

Boaz
08-23-2016, 09:40 PM
Help me lord .I grow weary . My thoughts wander , help me . Amen

castalott
08-23-2016, 09:46 PM
Dear Lord... Please comfort and strengthen Boaz.... I know him to be a Good man.... Please sharpen his Thoughts and let him be ready and willing at Thy Side... and ours.... Amen

Anything I can do to help?

Dale

Boaz
08-24-2016, 05:47 AM
I'm ok Dale just tired , the dang heat gets to me these days . lol , I'm tired of being tired . Sure am looking forward to it getting cooler weather . Thank you sir .

w5pv
08-24-2016, 07:04 AM
Amen on the cooler weather,My COPD doesn't act up nearly as bad when cooler.

Vote Trump

slim1836
08-24-2016, 07:28 AM
I too am sick and tired of being sick and tired. That comes with age I guess.
I can't do as much as what I used to do in my younger days, stay worn out all the time.

It still beats the alternative.

Slim

Boaz
08-24-2016, 07:53 AM
I too am sick and tired of being sick and tired. That comes with age I guess.
I can't do as much as what I used to do in my younger days, stay worn out all the time.

It still beats the alternative.

Slim

I understand and agree Slim , especially on the alternative thing .

BUCKEYE BANDIT
08-24-2016, 07:59 AM
I resemble that remark :groner: Amen.
Amen on the cooler weather,My COPD doesn't act up nearly as bad when cooler.

Vote Trump

Pine Baron
08-24-2016, 08:07 AM
Slow and steady, boys. We sure aint that young anymore. Boaz, DRINK WATER!!

Preacher Jim
08-24-2016, 09:57 AM
Boaz i know and understand your feelings. it is not the weather which wears me out it is the climate of hate in America rubbing off into the Christian community. We have the answer but we are not using it just running from the battle. The Lord fights the battle but the troups still had to prepare, pray, and go to the battle.

Boaz
08-24-2016, 10:05 AM
Your right Jim . I fear there will have to be a reckoning to unite Christians . Hard times tend to make folks think instead of just reacting . Too much self serving hate out there distracting and distancing us from one another .

Blackwater
08-24-2016, 01:43 PM
Our spirit is just like a muscle. It has to be stretched sometimes in order for it to become stronger. We never like that strenuous exercise, whether it's for our muscles or our spirits, but God lets everything happen for a REASON, and that reason is NEVER to make us weaker or less. It's to help us become stronger and better. We don't like these times when we're growing because we usually are more concerned with our will than His, even as Christians. WE want things to be easy and nice and pleasant and fruitful. God gives us the opposite sometimes so we can DEVELOP and grow and become stronger. And we always benefit from His ways, and tend to become lesser when we follow our own ways. Don't ask how I learned this. I'm just not in the mood for confession today. :kidding:

But seriously, God always gives us what we NEED, even when it's not what we WANT. And I've become very glad of that, over time. It's probably one of the hardest lessons we Christians have to learn .... and keep re-learning!

slim1836
08-24-2016, 07:29 PM
Amen to the above 3 posts.

Slim