PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today

Boaz
08-23-2016, 06:06 AM
Lord thank you for today , thank you for the opportunity to speak your name and try again to glorify you through our thoughts and acts . Thank you for your promise's that give meaning and understanding to your grace , mercy and love for us . Please let us truly walk in your light , be with and guide us . Thank you for everything you do in our lives . In your name I pray . Amen

square butte
08-23-2016, 06:37 AM
Amen - truly Amen. Thank you Boaz for this prayer

buckwheatpaul
08-23-2016, 07:39 AM
Charlie, Thanks for the prayer....simple....yet powerful....Paul

Preacher Jim
08-23-2016, 07:42 AM
Thank you Amen

BUCKEYE BANDIT
08-23-2016, 07:47 AM
Amen , from someone who needs more guidance than most.Thanks Boaz!!!

Pine Baron
08-23-2016, 08:26 AM
Thanks Charlie. Amen

GhostHawk
08-23-2016, 09:00 AM
Thank you Lord for another day on the green side of the grass. Shaping up to look like a good one.
I have no idea what it will bring but I know you will help me through it.
Forgive me LORD for I have sinned. I have not fed your sheep as well as I should have.
I have not told your story often enough. I will try to do better.

Blackwater
08-23-2016, 08:43 PM
Amen, Boaz. I love your "Thank you for today" posts. "Today" is probably the thing in this life that we all take most for granted, even though we know that it's never guaranteed we'll even have one. Many who died last night don't have a today any more. They only have their yesterdays, and what they did with them. I doubt there's anyone among us who can't stand being reminded of how great just having another "today" really is. Thanks.