PDA

View Full Version : Lgs

rockrat
08-20-2016, 09:24 PM
Show here in town. One fellow that has a bunch of tables usually has brass, powder and primers. Picked up some Rem sp primers for a friend along with a lonely 8lb keg of bullseye (only one he had). He usually has a bunch of primers, but not this weekend. Plenty of powder though.

Browsed the brass supply and lo and behold, he had a bag of 100 of NEW 6.5 Rem mag brass!!! Didn't think such a thing was still in existance. It followed me home, along with some 356Win brass and some 358 Win brass. I think I am set now for these calibers. No 218 bee brass, but did see two boxes of bee ammo go for $65 a box, and no 375 win brass, but talked to a fellow that has 12 boxes of the stuff!!! Gold mine there. But he has an 1894 Big bore in 375.

1894 Marlin Cowboy in 44mag didn't last long ($900)

Not too bad a show, but not all the tables were sold out. Too many old timers that had tables are passing away and not enough younger folks taking their place, I guess.

Will go back again tomorrow and see if I missed something;-)

quilbilly
08-20-2016, 11:18 PM
356 Win brass!!!!! Wow!!!

myg30
08-21-2016, 08:51 AM
RR, what city are you located in. Sounds like you done good at the show.
I'll keep my eyes open here fer .218 bee for ya. If my memory is correct, you can't even resize 32-20 cause it comes up short. Might still be useable fer some. Grumpaw on here might be the man to check with, but that might be where I read about short re- size.
Good luck, enjoy the .356 !!

Mike