PDA

View Full Version : Havin' a good day?

claude
08-19-2016, 06:41 PM
(James 1:17-21) "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning. {18} Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures. {19} Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath: {20} For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. {21} Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls."

Just a little something for your consideration, there is so much said here if one will take the time to meditate on it, to focus on what is truly said. Just enjoy.

Pine Baron
08-19-2016, 06:45 PM
Thanks claude. Sure is a lot there.

Boaz
08-19-2016, 06:58 PM
Always love to hear /read James . Thank you.

Blackwater
08-20-2016, 01:55 PM
Thanks, Claude. I love your posts. The Word of God is continually unfolding to those who truly seek His will. He's promised that if we seek, we SHALL find, and it's been proven over and over and over again. It takes some of us longer than others, and for years, many of us may seek, while God is preparing us for His understanding rather than our own. But if we truly seek, we truly find. And your posts area always edifying for me. Thanks. It means more than you know.