PDA

View Full Version : Prayer requests

Boaz
08-18-2016, 08:03 AM
We all have trouble . At times it's slow in coming , you see it coming ... but can't stop it and at times it happens in the blink of the eye . Regardless it comes .

The old adage ..Into each life a little rain must fall...comes to mind . Help can be had here . This Chapel has gathered in prayer for many . I have seen miracles happen here . I have personally experienced the caring generous and giving nature of members on this forum that bend over backwards to help in many ways . There are many good , honorable and caring people here that feel the pain and need of others . I will say again...We have all had trouble .

If you seek prayer please honor us by requesting it here . Thank you

buckwheatpaul
08-18-2016, 08:15 AM
Charlie, Thanks for the post....all are welcome....we only want to help those that need a little prayer and help! Paul

w5pv
08-18-2016, 08:20 AM
Thanks for the post we all need prayer in our lives.

Preacher Jim
08-18-2016, 11:51 AM
Amen, Charlie, prayer is what the chapel is about helping one another by asking the one who can solve any dilema.

Pine Baron
08-19-2016, 03:08 PM
To all . Amen. It all starts with prayer.

Blackwater
08-19-2016, 07:04 PM
Charlie, you're always in my prayers, but a special one going out for you.

Boaz
08-19-2016, 08:36 PM
Charlie, you're always in my prayers, but a special one going out for you.

I thank you . At this time I could use it . Going through several of those ... you seen it coming but couldn't stop it situations at one time . It's a train wreck right now for me . As I stated ..we all need prayer .

Pine Baron
08-19-2016, 10:52 PM
Thanks for asking, my friend, I know how hard it is for you to ask for yourself.
Heavenly Father, Boaz is facing some trouble. Please guide him and his loved ones through this hard time. Please allow your Grace and his Faith to get him through this. In Jesus Name. Amen