PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today

Boaz
08-16-2016, 10:55 PM
I will not ask you to be with us today Lord because I know you already are . I will not ask you to love us for you always have and always will . I will not ask your help , you give it freely every day . I'll not ask for strength and guidance because you have already if I listen . I'll not ask for your mercy because I already hold it in my heart . You are always with us Lord . May we glorify you by who we are . I will ask you to save us from ourselves . I would ask you to build us up to be better than we are . Please show us how to please you. Please guide us in your work to build your kingdom. Lord you have given so much .Lord what can we do for you ?
Amen

castalott
08-17-2016, 05:20 AM
Amen!

Preacher Jim
08-17-2016, 05:39 AM
Lord I must praise you for all the blessings you have done just today as I awoke and read Boaz reminder of all you are to me everyday. Without you how empty and useless my life would be. Thank you Lord for never leaving nor forsaking us, for your ever present help and preparation for our lives.
Amen

BUCKEYE BANDIT
08-17-2016, 05:43 AM
This is why I come here.I can't make heads or tails out of reading the Bible,but this my simple mind can wrap myself around. Thanks again Boaz and all who post here.And Amen too[smilie=s:
I will not ask you to be with us today Lord because I know you already are . I will not ask you to love us for you always have and always will . I will not ask your help , you give it freely every day . I'll not ask for strength and guidance because you have already if I listen . I'll not ask for your mercy because I already hold it in my heart . You are always with us Lord . May we glorify you by who we are . I will ask you to save us from ourselves . I would ask you to build us up to be better than we are . Please show us how to please you. Please guide us in your work to build your kingdom. Lord you have given so much .Lord what can we do for you ?
Amen

Pine Baron
08-17-2016, 08:59 AM
Buckeye, me too. Amen.

USMC87
08-17-2016, 09:11 AM
Great post Boaz.

Blackwater
08-17-2016, 10:57 AM
Absolutely wonderful prayer, Boaz. Thanks!

Goatwhiskers
08-17-2016, 11:46 AM
This is why I come here every day. GW