PDA

View Full Version : RCBS C Type Shell Holder Ram #09109

jonp
08-13-2016, 05:45 PM
I have one I bought on Ebay that came with some other stuff I think. Anyways, anyone want it? You cover the shipping and its yours free of charge (except the shipping)

PM me. I'll ship it SFRB. About $5-$6.

BrassMagnet
08-14-2016, 10:37 AM
Is the RCBS C type shell holder the normal shell holder or something different?

skeettx
08-14-2016, 07:19 PM
Yes, it is the normal RAM that is used now
In the old days the Rams were made up for specific calibers and die not have shell holders.
Great for converting old Pacifics, Reddings, and various other "C" presses, not for Herter's presses
Mike

BrassMagnet
08-14-2016, 07:55 PM
Yes, it is the normal RAM that is used now
In the old days the Rams were made up for specific calibers and die not have shell holders.
Great for converting old Pacifics, Reddings, and various other "C" presses, not for Herter's presses
Mike

Mike,

Thank you.
I have a Easton Super Swage and 224 dies on the way. Would it fit that press? Or even be needed with that press?

Brass

skeettx
08-15-2016, 06:08 PM
Brass
WOW, old press Easton's have not been made for 50+ years if it is the one I am thinking of.
They were listed in Sharpe Complete Guide to Handloading

NO, you should not need the "C" ram for this

Mike

Wayne Smith
08-25-2016, 08:52 AM
I have one I bought on Ebay that came with some other stuff I think. Anyways, anyone want it? You cover the shipping and its yours free of charge (except the shipping)

PM me. I'll ship it SFRB. About $5-$6.
If no body else wants it I'll take it. I occasionally rebuild old presses for give-away to new reloaders. PM sent.

jonp
08-25-2016, 09:38 AM
Its all yours, wayne