PDA

View Full Version : Need some prayers for my family, please

DoubleAdobe
08-11-2016, 07:07 PM
There are quite a few news stories on this now, I can hardly believe it.
The short story is my niece was murdered in the most heinous way by a man she was was trying to get away from.She was an Iraq and Afghanistan vet herself, I have known her since she drew a breath. Google her pictures. Inez Tulk, beautiful patriotic American girl.
This was in Missouri, a long, long, way from her home in New Mexico and her other people including her Dad in E. Arizona.
She had four sons, one is with us now in Az., he is 8 going on 18, for better or worse because he was around this guy that wound up killing his mother for the last three years.
To a normal man this just makes your heart hurt. The damage a person like this can do to an otherwise normal family. Holy Godawmighty, what an evil, evil soul.
He allegedly tried to commit suicide after shooting Nessa but could not even pull that off. I think he is the very worst kind of coward.

http://www.gasconadecountyrepublican.com/news/gasconade_county/article_cb435bd6-5a9f-11e6-ab41-af966bd5441c.html

http://www.gasconadecountyrepublican.com/news/gasconade_county/article_cb435bd6-5a9f-11e6-ab41-af966bd5441c.html

Boaz
08-11-2016, 07:21 PM
I will pray .

Bzcraig
08-11-2016, 11:11 PM
It's hard to know specifically what to pray in such horrific circumstances but have prayed for peace among the families involved, especially the kids and justice for the dirt bag.

buckwheatpaul
08-12-2016, 07:29 AM
Father, Inez is with You now and I am asking that You come to the aid and comfort her family. Help them to work through this terrible event and to understand that You are there for them. Father, please guide the family members that are now caring for Inez's four sons. Help them to bridge the gap left with her murder and help these family members to memorialize Inez through her sons. Please grant this prayer for comfort and peace. Amen

Pine Baron
08-12-2016, 08:22 AM
Father, Inez is with You now and I am asking that You come to the aid and comfort her family. Help them to work through this terrible event and to understand that You are there for them. Father, please guide the family members that are now caring for Inez's four sons. Help them to bridge the gap left with her murder and help these family members to memorialize Inez through her sons. Please grant this prayer for comfort and peace. Amen
Amen. My heart is broken.

Blackwater
08-12-2016, 08:26 AM
Gee whiz, Adobe! This is as horrible news as there can be! I'm deeply sorry for your and your family's loss.

+1 on Paul's prayer. I will pray for all who loved her, and those she loved, especially the children. Those are the ones who suffer the most, usually, and need the most help. I'll also pray that their family, like you, will be given the words to help them heal. There's no reversing this loss, but there IS a path in everything that makes life more dear and valuable and better, if we can just find it.

And if you need it, pour out your heart here. We'll give you all the support we can muster up, but these are times when taking it to God, who really CAN help, even in matters and situations like this, is the absolute best thing that can be done. And pray with the children, if you can. God bless you and all the survivors, and don't forget, there's really a blessing in simply surviving. We'll be praying for all of you.

jcren
08-12-2016, 08:31 AM
Prayers sent

USMC87
08-12-2016, 08:55 AM
My heart is broke also, I will be praying for the family during this time of loss!

w5pv
08-12-2016, 09:12 AM
My old eyes are blurred with tears,God bless this family and keep them in your healing arms.Amen

Preacher Jim
08-12-2016, 11:15 AM
Prayers for all the family. this is a motel i pass every time i go to the range so close to home.
The Lord pore his grace and healing on the children and family.
Amen

BUCKEYE BANDIT
08-12-2016, 03:30 PM
Prayers with tears sent,not my place to say but I would be honored to assist the Lord in his judgement.
Lord please place your hand on these children.

DoubleAdobe
08-12-2016, 05:27 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers.

Der Gebirgsjager
08-12-2016, 05:41 PM
Good friend, I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. You have the one grandson.. where are the other children? Will you be able to get custody of all of them? Of course I will pray for you and yours. I'm sure there will be funeral expenses? I can send you a contribution to help a little if you PM me an address and name to write on the check.

The Governor
08-12-2016, 09:24 PM
I have prayed also.

DoubleAdobe
08-12-2016, 11:40 PM
DG, thanks for the kind words, amigo.
My wife and daughter started a Gofundme page for Nessa's Dad and boys a few days ago and the response has truly been humbling. Something like this truly brings out the best in people, particularly something so ugly and brutal, because people want to help and oftentimes the only way is to chip in a couple of bucks. It is at least something that makes people feel a tiny bit better about the inherent finality of some of these things I guess.
Here is the page, it has some pictures of Nessa in uniform and I think one of her in high school.
Ironically and sadly, SHE had started a gofundme page the very day before this murder to try to raise funds to pay for an attorney there in Missouri to gain custody of the only child she and her murderer had together.
The little one remains with his paternal grandmother there in Missouri. The older boy is here in Arizona with my BIL.
We have been unsuccessful as of now in getting her remains released from the Medical Examiner because the murderer is oddly the one holding the cards, at least until someone can over rule that insanity.
Here is the gofundme page and thanks again.
https://www.gofundme.com/2g2hnanw

Blackwater
08-13-2016, 11:56 AM
God bless you, Adobe, and all involved. Still praying for all of you, with emphasis on the kids. It's so good for those kids to have someone like you in their lives! Just keep on doing all you can for them and with them. It matters. Greatly, usually.

Preacher Jim
08-13-2016, 06:14 PM
praying for you and your family especially the children who lost both parents