PDA

View Full Version : Powder deal at Graf & Sons

LeftyDon
08-06-2016, 12:09 PM
Graf is running a special again on Nobel's powders. If you purchase 10 bottles (full 1/2 kg/1.1 lbs each) then there's no hazmat fee. Plus you can add on other brands of powder and primers in stock onto the same order and still no hazmat fee. Plus most of the Nobel powders are on sale with a buck or more off per bottle. When figuring price per pound don't forget the extra 10% by weight in each bottle and that some other brands have only 10 oz - 15 oz in their so called "1 lb" bottles.

I think you need to add the no hazmat fee to the shopping cart (see bottom of Nobel powders) before you check out and since your order will be over $75 they toss in some free targets too.

Reload data using Nobel powders for rifle/pistol can be found online or by searching this forum. Shotgun load data can be found on Ballistic Products site since they also sell this powder.

Don't know when the deal ends.

Der Gebirgsjager
08-06-2016, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the "heads up!"

jonp
08-07-2016, 07:55 AM
I highly recommend Nobel Vectan powders of all sorts. clean burning and with them on sale and including 1oz extra in every bottle they are a great deal.

Here is a quick comparison chart from Vectan. Go to the bottom and where it says "Vectan Comparison Chart" open it up as a pdf. Use as a baseline only and at your discretion, it just gives an idea of the powder range to get people unfamiliar with Vectan Powders an idea of what they are near to in more common American Powder choices. http://www.grafs.com/retail/catalog/product/productId/28083

Much data online for Vectan including some I've posted in other threads