PDA

View Full Version : John Needs Our Prayers

buckwheatpaul
08-05-2016, 05:35 PM
If you all remember....several weeks ago I asked for a close friend, John, that was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.....we sent up a lot of prayers and a few days ago he got his last ruling....his cancer is inoperative. He is hoping to get into a clinical study and chemo at M.D. Anderson. If anyone, human that is, can save it .... it will be the doctors at M.D. Anderson. I ask that we pray for comfort, pain relief, and grace for John. For those of you that dont know about pancreatic cancer it is extremely aggressive and extremely painful....John truly needs our prayers......

Father, I am delivering John's life and healing to you. Please ease his pain and fears. Father, You are the true healer and I ask that if it be Your desire please heal John. If healing is not possible please grant him grace, remove the pain, and take the fear associated with cancer from John, his wife, his family, and his friends. AMEN

Blackwater
08-05-2016, 05:54 PM
Prayers for John up here. I have a friend here with pancreatic cancer, and she's had it for a number of years now, and has refused chemo, etc., and decided just to pray for it. She's still alive, and shouldn't have been, according to the docs, for about 5 years now. She's a simple woman, not terribly educated, but far from dumb, and he example of faith in it all has been exemplary. Not all prayers are answered like WE want them to be, but this case may be some comfort to him, and may help stimulate his faith, and real hope. She knew full well the consequences of taking this route, and that prayers aren't always answered just like we want them to be, but she took that course anyway, and God has granted her prayers. He's the Great Physician, and can do things nobody else CAN do. I wish him well.

Boaz
08-05-2016, 06:09 PM
I will pray Paul .

jcren
08-05-2016, 07:42 PM
Prayers sent

bensonwe
08-05-2016, 07:51 PM
I will pray for John.

desiderio1008
08-05-2016, 07:56 PM
Paul - thank you for asking, John is in my family's prayers this evening.

Pine Baron
08-05-2016, 08:13 PM
Father, I am delivering John's life and healing to you. Please ease his pain and fears. Father, You are the true healer and I ask that if it be Your desire please heal John. If healing is not possible please grant him grace, remove the pain, and take the fear associated with cancer from John, his wife, his family, and his friends. AMEN
Amen

Preacher Jim
08-05-2016, 10:00 PM
Lord this cancer is something that you the perfector of healing can cause to be healed and Lord we are praying for Johns healing.
Thank you Lord for what you do to heal John
Amen

slim1836
08-05-2016, 11:49 PM
Prayers sent for a full recovery, God is great.

Slim

MaryB
08-06-2016, 12:00 AM
Prayers...

Bzcraig
08-06-2016, 12:13 AM
Father I agree with brother Paul's prayer and ask that you do what only you can!

w5pv
08-06-2016, 07:41 AM
Prayers sent.

USMC87
08-06-2016, 08:11 AM
Heavenly Father we come before Your high and holy throne bringing John's condition, We ask for grace and mercy for John and his family. Father we come in faith believing that You will do justice in John's case and that it will work out for his good and Your glory, We pray for John's pain to be managed and his suffering will be minimal. Father we ask that You guide the doctors in finding the best treatment and we ask all these things in Jesus name, Amen.

daniel lawecki
08-06-2016, 08:16 AM
Prayers sent for your friend John.

MrWolf
08-06-2016, 09:54 AM
Prayers sent.

Hickok
08-06-2016, 10:19 AM
Amen to all the above prayers for John.

smoked turkey
08-06-2016, 10:34 AM
Lord God, all our lives are in your hand. We depend on you for all our needs. We know you to be a loving, caring, healing God. Lord I ask that your healing hand would be on John at this time. I am praying for your comfort and strength for not only John, but his family as well. Thank you Lord for your healing touch on his life. Amen!