PDA

View Full Version : Prayers please

Bullfrog
08-04-2016, 07:38 PM
We are under a tremendous attack spiritually causing me to have to sell equipment that I really don't want to. It is only material objects but still it hurts because ... Well that don't matter. Our car broke down as did the refridgerator dishwasher and washing machine. Our checking account has a form of identification theft going on and therefore the bottom has fallen out. My faith is sustaining me but the stress is almost unbearable . Prayers for peace and to find the Lord's way out, but most of all that His will is done.

xs11jack
08-04-2016, 07:59 PM
You're on my prayer list.
Ole Jack

Preacher Jim
08-04-2016, 09:14 PM
Bullfrog our prayers are with you and your family
Br. Jim

JonB_in_Glencoe
08-04-2016, 09:25 PM
Prayin' for you and your family

retread
08-04-2016, 09:27 PM
Bullfrog. My prayers for you and your family. Have faith and He will provide.

jcren
08-04-2016, 09:34 PM
Prayers sent.

Blackwater
08-04-2016, 10:01 PM
Prayers up here. Paul Harvey once held a contest to see what folks thought was the most important verse in the Bible. He was the sole judge, and there was no prize, or only a token one. The winner wound up being an old widow lady who submitted the verse, "This too shall pass." That doesn't make it any more "fun" going through the trials we encounter in this life, but it DOES at least keep in mind the fact that they don't last forever, and even usually, all that terribly long.

So take heart. And awfully lot of good guys are rendering prayers for you and the family. Keep the faith, and you'll always come out the other end better, stronger, and more faithful than before. It's just how we humans work, and probably why God lets bad things happen to good people. He's not the author of them by ANY means, but he never lets things happen to us that aren't good for us in some respect that we don't usually understand we need.

Praying for a rapid return to normal for all of you!

shoot-n-lead
08-04-2016, 10:04 PM
Prayer sent.

bedbugbilly
08-05-2016, 08:31 AM
Bullfrog you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Keep your faith and Lord will see you out of this and show you the way.

buckwheatpaul
08-05-2016, 08:52 AM
Heavenly Father please come to the rescue of Bullfrog and his family. He has acknowledged that what he lost is material and that his faith is sustaining him. Please push him down a path to help him provide for family physically as well as spiritually. Father, You are the one that can accomplish this prayer. I ask this in Your name. AMEN

Pine Baron
08-05-2016, 08:59 AM
Heavenly Father please come to the rescue of Bullfrog and his family. He has acknowledged that what he lost is material and that his faith is sustaining him. Please push him down a path to help him provide for family physically as well as spiritually. Father, You are the one that can accomplish this prayer. I ask this in Your name. AMEN
Amen.
Bullfrog, just take it one step at a time my brother. Don't let it overwhelm you, stay focused, solve each task in order and sooner then later it will pass.

Bullfrog
08-08-2016, 06:37 AM
I do read these posts. I have tried to keep my mind "busy" but daily the trials come in and I am truly amazed. God always gives us only what we can handle and always gives a way out. Because of what I do I can not post detail. Just know that your prayers are appreciated and I know that the Lord of hosts hears them. God bless you all and your families.

w5pv
08-08-2016, 06:52 AM
Prayers sent

dogmower
08-08-2016, 11:44 AM
You must be doing something right, or else Satan wouldn't bother with you. "Greater is He that is in us, than he that is in the world". Use this experience to draw closer to Him. He created the universe and everything in it, He will take care of you.
Praying for you brother.

buckwheatpaul
08-08-2016, 04:50 PM
Bullfrog.....satan is busy and he is trying to pull you and your family down.....

Father, Please come to Bullfrog and his family and give them the strength to withstand those that would pull them from You. Father, I am praying for strength and guidance for this family and You are the one that ultimately protect them from those that are evil. Please grant my prayer. Amen

gray wolf
08-09-2016, 07:52 PM
Prayers up for you Sir,
In Jesus name, that your burden should be lifted.

Preacher Jim
08-09-2016, 08:00 PM
I read the end of the book we win, it's the time between that we need the whole armor of God and the prayers of friends
Praying for you and all

trails4u
08-09-2016, 08:21 PM
Bullfrog; Prayers are up in folds for you! I have been where you are....and have also been faced with liquidating to meet the financial needs I never thought I'd have to meet. I will say, and I hope you find comfort in it....EVERY time I have had to do this, I did it with a pure heart knowing that He would make it right in His time. I'm still here...and the bills are paid, and the lights are on. Have faith, Brother!

trys357
08-09-2016, 08:28 PM
Prayers to you ...

Bullfrog
08-10-2016, 06:19 AM
Thank you again and I do believe in the power of prayers. The car was hauled home last night by a friend who selflessly brought it out to us on his car carrier trailer. On the way home leading in my other car my phone rang and it was my granddaughter whom I was told would never talk to me again. Had a tear come to my eye. My lost daughter texted me to say she is alive, not doing well, but alive and still on the streets then she stopped texting again. I pray for her soul daily. The Lord is faithful and never promised us that life would be easy and with that I know that he still had it worse going to the cross so I, we, us could have life and not death. May the Lord Jesus with God the Father through the Holy Spirit bless all of you and keep you safe.