PDA

View Full Version : Thank you for today

Boaz
07-31-2016, 07:11 AM
Lord thank you for this day given . Thank you for the blessings given every day . Help me to help others today and spread your name . Please put people in my path today I could help through your guidance . Stay with me and put upon me what to say and do to glorify you . Give me patience , words and guide my efforts . Help me be a better example today . Give me work . Thank you Lord . Amen

Preacher Jim
07-31-2016, 07:41 AM
Thank you Lord Amen

Pine Baron
07-31-2016, 08:03 AM
Thank you, Boaz. Wonderful prayer. Amen.

USMC87
07-31-2016, 08:04 AM
Thank you for posting, Praise God!

DerekP Houston
07-31-2016, 09:50 AM
Lord thank you for this day given . Thank you for the blessings given every day . Help me to help others today and spread your name . Please put people in my path today I could help through your guidance . Stay with me and put upon me what to say and do to glorify you . Give me patience , words and guide my efforts . Help me be a better example today . Give me work . Thank you Lord . Amen

Thank you, Amen.

buckwheatpaul
07-31-2016, 11:56 AM
Charlie, Thanks for the prayer....our service was great and the message was wonderful.....Paul

Blackwater
07-31-2016, 12:32 PM
Thanks again, Boaz. What a great thought to start and guide our day today. I appreciate these posts. Thanks for what we HAVE is something we so often forget to simply say "Thanks" for. This is why we do so much better when we band ourselves together, and concentrate on our commonalities, rather than our differences. And that matters. A lot!