PDA

View Full Version : Oh no, George made a stop.

flyer1
07-14-2016, 01:58 PM
Well, that George made a stop by my house. I HAD a 5 rnd .22 winchester magazine for a rifle. I asked for help to ID it. Well, I guess George found out about it. The mag is gone, to a new home for a need that someone had. Sneaky little devil that he is, he was in and out without a sound. Got the mag out of my pants pocket. Heck, even my wife does not check my pockets. Where ever you end up winchester mag, enjoy your new home.

snowwolfe
07-14-2016, 03:48 PM
I am almost afraid to ask but who is George and why did you allow him to get inside your pants?

flyer1
07-14-2016, 04:59 PM
The pants were in the hamper to be washed. I guess I should have been more clear.

runfiverun
07-14-2016, 09:08 PM
George is a sneaky little dude that gets stuff you don't need and passes it along to someone that does.
he has been here a time or two and snagged a few things.
like a Dillon 450, a star lubesizer, some new 44 mag brass, a bunch of different boolits, some MEC shot shell loaders, and a couple of misc. other items.
I dunno how he knows what I'm not using or have stored away somewhere, but he rummages through stuff when you ain't expecting it.

he once left behind a scope mount for a savage 325 rifle, dunno how he knew I was looking for one but it just showed up one day.

MaryB
07-14-2016, 10:45 PM
George left 3 mosin spam can openers for me. Been looking for them for a week. Right on top of the span can of ammo...