PDA

View Full Version : Saeco furnace

barrrel
10-25-2005, 07:18 PM
Icame across a saeco melting furnace today,seemed to be fairly old,thermastat has been by passed ,heats wide open,does saeco still make these and can you still get parts? mike

powderburnerr
10-26-2005, 10:46 AM
I got one of them there pots and I did the bypass to it as well. you can get the thermostats in any appliance store and it will be better than the origional My pot dont get hot enough quick enough .when the T.stat was in there and when casting with it I use pure lead in it and it runs about 750 to 850 when adding ingots .probably needing a new element ,but is a nice pot .I'll bet a waage thermostat could be made to work and probably even an element from them as they custom build pots................. Dean

seagiant
10-31-2005, 09:30 AM
Hi,
There was a company called Kings Kiln Repair rhat rebuilt the old Saecos. I don't have the number with me at the moment maybe you can find him here on the internet? Good luck!

So? Hows your digestion now?
Angel Eyes

Buckshot
10-31-2005, 10:40 PM
............Hey Seagiant! Nothing to add to the post:hijack:, but your handle crossed my mind the other day. I guess that explains that crawly feeling you had, HA!

................Buckshot

seagiant
11-13-2005, 09:13 AM
So! Thats what that was! Take care Buckshot! I'm in Taiwan on a public Internet facility. Interesting! Later!

"Don't die like that pig,Blondie!"
Tuco