PDA

View Full Version : And the angel said

Boaz
07-14-2016, 07:27 AM
This is the last angel post I'll make right now . The verses are many and worth considering in our bible . The word angel (without a complicated explanation) means ...Messenger .

Exodus 14;19-21

And the angel of God, which went before the camp of Israel, removed and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave light by night to these so that the one came not near the other all the night.And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the LORD caused the sea to go by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.

Pine Baron
07-14-2016, 07:54 AM
Thank you Boaz. I've said this before, the Angels are among us, we just need to look.

Boaz
07-14-2016, 08:54 AM
I completely agree Pine Baron , they are with us .

Blackwater
07-14-2016, 12:23 PM
Thanks, Boaz. Hate to see you drop them, at least as regularly as you've provided us with them, but I understand. And those who are cynical, both believer and non-believer alike, can't see the angels around us. But that doesn't mean they're not there. Only that they remain hidden from those unable or unwilling to see them. I thank God for them, and to Christ who sends them to us. But the stories of those from long ago will always be heartening to all of us. Great posts, brother. Thanks for all of them.

Boaz
07-14-2016, 04:50 PM
Thanks, Boaz. Hate to see you drop them, at least as regularly as you've provided us with them, but I understand. And those who are cynical, both believer and non-believer alike, can't see the angels around us. But that doesn't mean they're not there. Only that they remain hidden from those unable or unwilling to see them. I thank God for them, and to Christ who sends them to us. But the stories of those from long ago will always be heartening to all of us. Great posts, brother. Thanks for all of them.

Me not posting verse with mention of angels really has nothing to do with cynics or anyone else . I hope you will pursue the topic yourself through GOD's holy word . I leave many topics open ended to provide for further study . I think we should all study it and there are uncountable things to find in our bibles .

USMC87
07-14-2016, 10:53 PM
Thanks for posting this Charlie, Angels are among us!

buckwheatpaul
07-15-2016, 07:31 AM
Thanks for posting this Charlie, Angels are among us!

If angels were not among us there would literally be hell on earth....I know that there is plenty of misery around....but it could be like in Revelation.....the Church has been removed from the earth and we were in the 3 1/2 years of hell on earth! Thanks for the post....Paul