PDA

View Full Version : I've been robbed....and I think George did it.

trails4u
07-10-2016, 01:11 AM
Needless to say, the shop is a wreck. I've been trying to sort some brass, maybe even sell some of it.......and been trying to get ready for a BP shoot this week with a friend from KY. It's been chaos, so I guess I didn't even notice I left the garage door open last night. Big Mistake. Went down today...there's brass EVERYWHERE, 222 Rem, 22-250, 225 Win, 284 Win, Krag, Swift, Bob, Hornet...you name it, it's EVERYWHERE. I'm sure he got off with some of it, but who knows....I wasn't done counting and sorting. ???? He must have been drinking again though....cause he dropped a box of really pretty boolits that just might work in my new to me Trapdoor. That dang George....he's quick. No more than a blur on the game cameras.

chuckbuster
07-10-2016, 06:04 AM
You should change the title of this thread, George NEVER ROBS anyone....

BrassMagnet
07-10-2016, 07:33 AM
With George it is usually Tit for Tat, unless you are poor. Then George just tells you to enjoy a cup of coffee!

brstevns
07-10-2016, 08:58 AM
George is know as "The Robin Hood of Cast Boolits" thank goodness his Marian is so understanding or she would turn him in for the reward.
I think his merry men try to keep him out of trouble .

skeettx
07-10-2016, 02:15 PM
George is a FRIEND to the cast bullet crowd
What fun, what fun
He is like Underdog, he's everywhere, he's everywhere

Pipefitter
07-10-2016, 02:22 PM
I would also check the liquor cabinet, George likes rum, grog, bourbon, and single malt scotch........

Bookworm
07-10-2016, 02:27 PM
I would also check the liquor cabinet, George likes rum, grog, bourbon, and single malt scotch........

He's been known to have a beer......or three.

chuckbuster
07-10-2016, 02:30 PM
He's been known to have a beer......or three.
He snuck through my place once and I had 3 high end bottles of Spanish Red Wine come up missing

skeettx
07-10-2016, 07:33 PM
Chuckbuster, did you find anything added that George might have dropped??
He seems to drop lots of stuff
Mike