Preacher Jim
07-09-2016, 10:56 AM
Fellows i ask youyou all to pray daily for your police officers,
1. Protection
2. Common sense in dealing with all people
3. Leadership that put officer safety first
4. Goverment backing not harassment
5. Their families protection
Fellows they need your prayers and God's hand guiding them as they do their job. They need your prayers and support, tell them you pray for them.

Blackwater
07-09-2016, 11:02 AM
Amen, Jim. Alread did it, and will continue.

Pine Baron
07-10-2016, 08:43 AM
Thank you Jim. Amen.

USMC87
07-10-2016, 08:51 AM
Amen and prayers for them all.

Boaz
07-10-2016, 09:40 AM
1. Protection
Fellows they need your prayers and God's hand guiding them as they do their job. They need your prayers and support, tell them you pray for them.

I completely agree Jim . They are on the front line to protect us , including all responders that come to our aid and defense . I well remember hurricane Katrina and the evil that happened not long ago . Shooting at medivac helicopters , besieged the police station , rape , theft , killing , ....... . It can get worse without these folks that serve us daily .

w5pv
07-10-2016, 09:44 AM
Amen prayers sent and also I pray for fire and brimstone on "o"s head

buckwheatpaul
07-10-2016, 01:28 PM
Jim, Thank you for the praying points.....Paul

Preacher Jim
07-16-2016, 06:44 PM
The war on cops is on the unjustice dept is trying to hang them without knowing details.
Every move is critiqued and they need our prayer protection.

Blackwater
07-17-2016, 12:37 PM
More cops in Baton Rouge dead and wounded. The dead count in the nation is now way above what it's been for years. BLM is responsible. I pray for the families of all the dead and wounded, and I pray that those who have been duped by the BLM have the scales removed from their eyes. And I pray for a leader who'll be or learn to be great, and who'll address the ills of our country and greatly improve them. We'll never have a "heaven on earth," but it certainly doesn't have to be what it is today!!!

When we pray, we need to pray for those who have not yet been killed, but are out there devoting their very lives, literally, to protecting us and keeping us safer. God bless them all.

Preacher Jim
07-17-2016, 05:50 PM
Lord the beast has been loosed. Lord, murder solves nothing be with the officers and families in Baton Rogue. Expose the ones behind this that motivated this.

Blackwater
07-18-2016, 08:33 AM
Amen. This guy came from KC to Baton Rouge, obviously, I think, with intent to murder with malice aforethought. Somebody or group motivated him. It's highly unlikely he's a "lone gunman." And if they did it with him, they can and I think likely WILL do it to others. I am now more afraid than ever that there will be an assassination attempt on Trump and/or any others available at the convention. Too "juicy" a target to pass up for them, I think. God protect all against these insidiously evil assassins.

DerekP Houston
07-18-2016, 08:37 AM
1. Protection

I'll also add to this I pray for the idiots starting all this to come to their senses already.

prayers sent for the officers on the ground dealing with this.

toallmy
07-18-2016, 05:14 PM
Being a police officer is not a thankless job , many of us support and thank them every day , God bless .

Preacher Jim
07-20-2016, 06:35 AM
If you have followed the news you understand my request for prayer for our police officers. Long hot summers and political and economic wrangling breed trouble add the blm stupidity and it equals a difficult dangerous time for law enforcement.
Pray for them please.

Pine Baron
07-20-2016, 08:35 AM
Prayers continue.

DerekP Houston
07-20-2016, 08:55 AM
If you have followed the news you understand my request for prayer for our police officers. Long hot summers and political and economic wrangling breed trouble add the blm stupidity and it equals a difficult dangerous time for law enforcement.
Pray for them please.

Praying for all our fellow Americans wearing blue. Hope this too shall pass.

Preacher Jim
07-20-2016, 10:40 AM
Police Capt. Robert Melton has died; second KCK officer shot and killed in two months
July 19
we are not praying hard enough

Prairie Girl
07-20-2016, 12:26 PM
May God be with them! Our church joined with a group of people and went on a prayer walk down to the local police station. It was inspiring to see all of those people supporting our local police and praying for their well being.

Blackwater
07-20-2016, 01:01 PM
Prayers renewed and heightened. You may be right, Jim.

DCP
07-21-2016, 07:50 AM
Police Capt. Robert Melton has died; second KCK officer shot and killed in two months
July 19
we are not praying hard enough

I pray every day for our officers and will continue. I always end the pray with (your will be done)

WRideout
07-21-2016, 08:57 PM
Heavenly Father, watch over and protect all public safety officers in the land, and guard their families. End the division and hatred that causes this violence, and heal our nation.

Wayne

Preacher Jim
07-23-2016, 05:54 AM
Lord our police are under attack, some are scared and making serious mistakes that cause division. Keep your hand on all of them to know what to do and that they know you are with them. Protect them from the evil. Protect them from fear that causes them to make mistakes in judgement. Lord they need your mercy and strength to do their job.
Amen

Boaz
07-23-2016, 07:12 AM
..Amen

Blackwater
07-23-2016, 10:14 AM
Same here! Amen!