PDA

View Full Version : Wal-Mart goes P.C.

buckwheatpaul
07-08-2016, 03:33 PM
One of my friends was in Wal-Mart in Mineola, TX yesterday and he was talking to a sales associate in the sporting goods. My friend was wanting some H.P. bullets for his 9mm and the associate told him that they would no longer carry H.P. bullets because they were tooooo dangerous.....he also stated that the board of directors were changing the stores in to P.C. institutions.......Is that not silly....ever seen someone run over by a 230 hardball round.....it is not pretty!

Ole Joe Clarke
07-08-2016, 04:12 PM
I was in the locale WM here and they didn't have any 40 cal hollow points.

fixit
07-08-2016, 05:01 PM
P. C. Will lose them business, quickly!

Clay M
07-08-2016, 05:17 PM
When they pulled all the AR15's I knew it was headed that way.

Pipefitter
07-08-2016, 05:39 PM
I do not shop at walmart and could care less what they sell or dont sell. However, a 50 caliber muzzleloader will punch a much larger hole through any target than a 9mm hollow point, and I would bet that wally still sells some black powder supplies.

Clay M
07-08-2016, 05:45 PM
I very much hate shopping at WalMart too.

Ithaca Gunner
07-08-2016, 06:03 PM
I'm kinda stuck, I don't like em either, but they're the only general merchandise store around here for close to 30 miles.

KCSO
07-08-2016, 06:09 PM
Yea but here they are closing the HP's out at 10.00 a box. Makes sense to me????

Ithaca Gunner
07-08-2016, 06:27 PM
^Oh yeah...I may have to stop in then!^

dannyd
07-08-2016, 06:28 PM
The one thing you will almost never find at Wal-Mart is Customer Service.

marlin39a
07-08-2016, 06:30 PM
Corporate policy, go to your LGS or mail order. I still love Walmart for the best prices around.

jcwit
07-08-2016, 07:53 PM
Corporate policy, go to your LGS or mail order. I still love Walmart for the best prices around.

Right, and like you I like saving money.

Blackwater
07-08-2016, 08:15 PM
I'm not a big fan of Wal Mart and never have been, but use it sometimes for convenience. I hate it when I do, but .... I'm getting tough enough to take it. I've never liked or TRUSTED Wal Mart because, like all big conglomerate businesses, they tend to sooner or later be run or controlled by folks who do NOT have the best interests of the avg. citizen at heart. And I've never seen this fail, over time. They've been WAY too PC for WAY too long for me to shop there any more than I practically have to. Just my view, of course, but that's the way it is on this end of the line.

dannyd
07-08-2016, 08:59 PM
Very strange to see NRA members; shop at Walmart and join AARP nether company as gun owners best interest at heart.

merlin101
07-08-2016, 09:27 PM
like all big conglomerate businesses, they tend to sooner or later be run or controlled by folks who do NOT have the best interests of the avg. citizen at heart.

Just why would anyone think a company would have "best interests of the avg. citizen at heart." Hate to say it but the only people they have to look out for are the owners/stockholders.
I'm not a huge wally fan, but I gotta admit I drop a lot of money there for one reason and one reason only. They are the cheapest place around, when I want service or better than average product I go elsewhere. With all that said I'm gonna run down and see if I can find some cheap ammo!

MrWolf
07-08-2016, 10:08 PM
NJ has basically been a dry state when it comes to ammunition, powders, etc. for the big box stores for awhile now. Pretty much stuck with Internet.

DerekP Houston
07-08-2016, 10:09 PM
I'd check mine but they never bothered to restock after the panic ;). Why pay more when I can make it at home. Their produce is pretty awful anyways, if it weren't for the dang diapers.....

500MAG
07-08-2016, 10:15 PM
I'd check mine but they never bothered to restock after the panic ;). Why pay more when I can make it at home. Their produce is pretty awful anyways, if it weren't for the dang diapers.....
I know, we buy their diapers too. Can't beat the price and they are good.

Clay M
07-08-2016, 10:29 PM
I support the local merchants in my town as much as possible.
Having had a business there before, I know how much that means, and how important it is to their survival.
I buy my car batteries , motor oil and dog and cat supplies at Wal Mart, but do most of my shopping at Ingles supermarket. They have much better meats and produce.

Mk42gunner
07-08-2016, 11:38 PM
Walmart has gone steadily downhill since Sam died and his son was killed in that plane crash. The really bad thing for small towns is the have gotten big enough to run most of the locally owned stores out of business, due to pricing.

Robert

starmac
07-09-2016, 12:20 AM
Wallmart going pc, say it ain't so. The very first store with the aisles labeled in spanish that I ever noticed was a wallmart, in the Seattle area no less. This was a couple of years before the one on the border at Laredo Tx was labeled in spanish, go figure.
How many years was they bragging in the news about the wallmart in iirc Dearborn Mi, being redesigned to look like a middle eastern market when you walked in. Gots to give the sheetheads a homey feeling you know.
So Ammo at wallmart, why would anyone here care??

TXGunNut
07-09-2016, 12:23 AM
I don't buy groceries at a gun store, I don't buy guns or shooting supplies at Wal-Mart. It's hard to beat WM for groceries, household supplies and even socks and underwear. My WM even has a pretty decent produce section which seems to be the exception to the rule. I don't agree with large corporations bowing to the PC gods but it's not my call to make. They'll be facing the consequences, not me.

w5pv
07-09-2016, 07:13 AM
Wally World would go broke if they depended on my funds,I buy a little from them but not much.

44man
07-09-2016, 08:28 AM
Many things actually cost more at wall Mart now. But dog treats made in the US are still cheaper.
Carol shops all the stores and knows where to buy what.
I try to support my LGS but $21 and change for 100 CCI .22's is not going to happen, I shoot my .44 for a dime a shot. This store deals mostly in carry guns and will not go into reloading stuff at all. Prices are so bad I could buy 2 somewhere else.

DerekP Houston
07-09-2016, 08:33 AM
Many things actually cost more at wall Mart now. But dog treats made in the US are still cheaper.
Carol shops all the stores and knows where to buy what.
I try to support my LGS but $21 and change for 100 CCI .22's is not going to happen, I shoot my .44 for a dime a shot. This store deals mostly in carry guns and will not go into reloading stuff at all. Prices are so bad I could buy 2 somewhere else.

Similar results here, prices never adjusted back down to "pre-panic" levels in LGS. markup is typically msrp + 100 for the convienence of them stocking it and no deals to be made. List price is list price. Still, they happily transfer my FFL needs and are pleasant to deal with so I buy things on occasion that aren't ridiculously out of line. 10ring in particular has a good selection of hornady and lee parts in stock that make waiting a week on the mailman a bear. I've blown more money on dumber things that I try to support them when i can justify it in my head. 50% markup just aint going to happen...I know the cost of a lb of hp-38 or bullseye now well enough to feel the reach around.

Walmart *used* to be the cheapest option until they got a majority. Then the shelf selections started slimming down and prices creeping up. If you comparison shop you will find typically they aren't the cheapest on a lot of items, but the staples (milk, sugar, flour, eggs) *are* cheaper than the alternatives which if you aren't paying attention can make it seem like you get a great deal. Heck we have 3 "super walmart" within driving distance and only one of them carries the size diapers we need in a case. All the others expect you to come in 2-3 times a week and grab the smallest pack. All about getting return shoppers and impulse items to increase the bottom line.

I assume if we switched to a fair tax and stopped subsidizing their employee's they would be in for a rude awakening.

Blackwater
07-09-2016, 11:38 AM
The market and marketing of guns, ammo & accessories has changed drastically, and it favors the big box stores very much now. It's all about "buying power" now, and the big box stores have the advantages. Where's this leading? The big box stores will be carrying what they can move rapidly, and the specialty market will dwindle down to nothing. If you like your guns set up just the way you want them to be, and that performs optimally for YOU as an individual, they I have a sense that you'd better get them customized to your liking ASAP, because much of the nice things we like to add to or add onto our guns will likely disappear over time because of the small size of the specialty markets. THAT is what the big box stores eventually will do for us. There'll be one standard, and it'll be "also ran" quality, and we'll have to make-do with what we can get, and what we want won't matter to the inurred marketing execs that run the big box stores.

I like dealing with the smaller shops. They know SO much more than the idjits in the big box stores that are almost always there just to get a check at the end of the week. They're competent to advise you, give you answers on their experience with various guns, etc., etc., etc. If we lose them, it'll affect our PRACTICAL ability to exercise our rights under the 2nd Amendment for an awful, and awfully long time, I think. Keep supporting your LGS's. It matters. Maybe more than we even realize.

DerekP Houston
07-09-2016, 11:55 AM
The market and marketing of guns, ammo & accessories has changed drastically, and it favors the big box stores very much now. It's all about "buying power" now, and the big box stores have the advantages. Where's this leading? The big box stores will be carrying what they can move rapidly, and the specialty market will dwindle down to nothing. If you like your guns set up just the way you want them to be, and that performs optimally for YOU as an individual, they I have a sense that you'd better get them customized to your liking ASAP, because much of the nice things we like to add to or add onto our guns will likely disappear over time because of the small size of the specialty markets. THAT is what the big box stores eventually will do for us. There'll be one standard, and it'll be "also ran" quality, and we'll have to make-do with what we can get, and what we want won't matter to the inurred marketing execs that run the big box stores.

I like dealing with the smaller shops. They know SO much more than the idjits in the big box stores that are almost always there just to get a check at the end of the week. They're competent to advise you, give you answers on their experience with various guns, etc., etc., etc. If we lose them, it'll affect our PRACTICAL ability to exercise our rights under the 2nd Amendment for an awful, and awfully long time, I think. Keep supporting your LGS's. It matters. Maybe more than we even realize.

LGS are hit or miss here. Some are run by a non-existant owner and with high school level assistance. Some are run by veterans with a wealth of knowledge. Some just know it is "Texas gun capital of the world" and think they can get by ripping off the occasional consumer. I understand the buying power of larger companies and the extra expense of having a brick and mortar store. Had my favorite place "Tactical Firearms" been more concerned with helping me find what I wanted not pushing a 2k+ AR at me they would probably be in business still. The "sales staff" and "gun range staff" even when in the same building are a night and day difference.

Do you order from powdervalley? They aren't exactly doing small business either anymore. Graffs and Wideners are now owned by different people as well if I recall. Did the prices reflect in the changes? Has the customer service changed? I'll continue to support them as I am able but like i said, I can smell a ripoff now and don't give in. If I ask a question and get a decent answer I generally walk out with *something* to support them. When they start denigrating something I know better about and instead want to push the latest whizz bang with a higher profit margin I walk out.

leadman
07-09-2016, 12:46 PM
Many items at Walmart in the sporting goods and auto sections are made especially for Walmart. Usually of lesser quality or in some other area. A few years ago I needed a new electric trolling for my boat. Walmart had what I wanted but with a 1 year warranty. Bought it at Cabela's with a 2 year warranty for close to the same price. Just had to drive farther to get it at Cabela's.
The Walmart cans of brake cleaner and such may seem cheap by looking at the shelf price but they contain way less product than a name brand which is usually cheaper by the ounce. The effectiveness of the product is usually not as good for the Wally brand either.

44man
07-09-2016, 12:49 PM
I have bought guns from Dick's and after selecting one, They took it away and carried it to the check out. They carried it outside the store to give to me. What did they think, that I had a pocket of loads for the gun? I hate the "NO TRUST JUNK today."
Old days are gone. I lived in gun stores and fishing shops. But I went into a store in Winchester VA for some bore brushes and they were the worst I seen. Old Dominion was the place. They looked at me like a criminal with hands on guns. I just wanted brushes.
I will NEVER go back in that store. I was an old man with my United Airlines uniform on.
We had Sparks in Martinsburg until they retired. Great store. Had powder, primers, etc. I would order a gun on Fri and get a call on Sat, gun is in. 10 minutes and out the door. They gave me good prices. The loss of the store is still felt. They would get me a pound of any powder.
You know trust is important too. to make friends in many stores does not happen today.
I got my .500 JRH direct from MR sent to my shop. Young guy made my paper work. I said I made a mold and have some ready, want to shoot it? He asked his boss so we went into the underground range and shot. He loved it. Yet it does not equal what I had when young. Hart Arms in Cleveland. Many, many shops I hung out in to learn a lot and get gunsmith tips and where to get guns blued cheap. polish a gun and get it blued from Cleveland black Oxide for $16.
Avon Hardware sold me guns on credit with no interest. .300 Weatherby for $300. I was a kid with a paper route. Browning Superposed. You don't know today.
Biggest pain I have is I know my friends are long gone. But to make new today does not happen unless you SPEND. Worst thing in big box stores is they do not know you.
I continue to live the old ways. Need something fixed and a bottle is enough. Maybe nothing at all. I refuse to cheat anyone. I just don't need stinking money. I want you first.

Rick45Colt
07-09-2016, 12:59 PM
I really hate to going to Walmart! I drive out of my way and shop anywhere except Walmart! When that CEO of Sam's club came out and made some racist statements I gave up totally. I know that I sometimes pay more but it is a last resort for me!

shooterg
07-09-2016, 01:11 PM
China-Mart has gone downhill ever since old Sam died.

Hamish
07-09-2016, 01:28 PM
I step into a WM **maybe** twice a year if I absolutely cannot find something I HAVE to get like right now. After Pillow-Tex was eventually forced into bankruptcy by them I was done. Aldi's has MUCH lower prices, (no Aldi's? Look around, I'll bet you find something similar in your area) and has been said, the only reason they all haven't been turned into Basically a big Target store is the bottom line, and they are caving by inches and feet.

A while ago I ran across a Western Auto sale flyer from 1978. Every single price on every single item was within a few cents of what it is today.

The difference?

EVERY single item was made in America and now they're almost ALL MADE OVERSEAS.

WE did that.

It is what it is. Wal-Mart caves, you either put the monetary screws to 'em and hope there are enough of us, or you don't. WE put it to Dick's and CTD in recent memory,,,,,,

44man
07-09-2016, 03:46 PM
I don't like many things. Bought a big GE fridge and it failed FAST, froze up and no help. I replaced it with a Samsung that works but MADE IN MEXICO. Maytag has been nothing but scrap. Replaced with LG but no idea where made. I bought a new Kenmore stove and micro wave. No idea where made but they work.

SSGOldfart
07-09-2016, 04:13 PM
I've not been in a Wal-Mart in over 10 years now,so I have no idea what they carry or don't carry???

tdoyka
07-09-2016, 04:23 PM
i remember back in the early 1990's, wally mart made AMERICAN products for AMERICANS. now its more c**p from china. i haven't been in a wally mart since around 2000. it don't cost me anything, i refuse to shop there. i give my money to local mom and pop stores. wally world has closed down hills, k-mart, gee bee(mom and pop k-mart that sold apples to guns to zenith's, the first wally mart) and value city. gun shops have been closed down in my area since 2011, we have basically a gander mountain( we go there just to laugh at prices) and dunham's. there are a few small gun stores, but to buy a gun, we have to go 45+/- minutes there and 45+/- back.

i don't even care if wally mart sells 22 lr at $5 for 500 rounds, i would NOT go.

jcwit
07-09-2016, 04:39 PM
i remember back in the early 1990's, wally mart made AMERICAN products for AMERICANS. now its more c**p from china. i haven't been in a wally mart since around 2000. it don't cost me anything, i refuse to shop there. i give my money to local mom and pop stores. wally world has closed down hills, k-mart, gee bee(mom and pop k-mart that sold apples to guns to zenith's, the first wally mart) and value city. gun shops have been closed down in my area since 2011, we have basically a gander mountain( we go there just to laugh at prices) and dunham's. there are a few small gun stores, but to buy a gun, we have to go 45+/- minutes there and 45+/- back.

i don't even care if wally mart sells 22 lr at $5 for 500 rounds, i would NOT go.

You might wish to check the country of origin of the products you buy from where you shop. Even turn your PC over to see where it was made!

Not much is actually "made" here.

jcwit
07-09-2016, 04:42 PM
WalMart is big one store that allowes my wife & I to live as we do.

To all of you who do not shop at walMart, glad to hear you do not feel the need to save money!

historicfirearms
07-09-2016, 04:53 PM
I quit shopping at walfart when I found out they give money to Planned Parenthood. I don't want my money going to kill babies.

tdoyka
07-09-2016, 04:55 PM
You might wish to check the country of origin of the products you buy from where you shop. Even turn your PC over to see where it was made!

Not much is actually "made" here.

it doesn't matter where it was made anymore. i am disabled(stroke) who gets his check from the gubbermint. cheap prices are not what wally mart does, matter of fact, its cheaper to buy from other stores.

jcwit
07-09-2016, 05:37 PM
it doesn't matter where it was made anymore. i am disabled(stroke) who gets his check from the gubbermint. cheap prices are not what wally mart does, matter of fact, its cheaper to buy from other stores.

Point that statement out with facts!

Lets not cherry pick either!

So where else you can buy a new auto battery for $8.99. Opps, $48.99. Course it only has a 1 year warrenty, but hey, you pay another $50 bucks for the extra 4 years which you likely won't need anyway.
A 5 quart of synthetic oil for $12.00
A fram oil filter for less than $9.00.
A 50 inch TV for less than $300.00.
A Laptop for less than $300.00.
A gal. of 2% milk for less than $2.00.
Magazines for 10% off list price.

I can go on and on!

Sorry to hear you are disabled, but then so am I. I live on a VA pension. I also get my check from the Government as well as my total health care!

jcwit
07-09-2016, 05:40 PM
Wonder why the so called conservatives here feel the need to go the liberal route and start calling names?

DerekP Houston
07-09-2016, 05:54 PM
Point that statement out with facts!

Lets not cherry pick either!

So where else you can buy a new auto battery for $8.99.
A 5 quart of synthetic oil for $12.00
A fram oil filter for less than $9.00.
A 50 inch TV for less than $300.00.
A Laptop for less than $300.00.
A gal. of 2% milk for less than $2.00.
Magazines for 10% off list price.

I can go on and on!

Sorry to hear you are disabled, but then so am I. I live on a VA pension. I also get my check from the Government as well as my total health care!

I would love to find those same prices here. We were literally at walmart this morning, that does not jive with what I see on our shelves. heck they will rarely match the price of Aldi here which DOES sell milk for 1.99.

I am quite jealous of your excellent standards of living in your area, and that is the truth! An auto battery for 8.99?!?!?!

I would argue the electronics they sell are not worth the price no matter the sticker shock, but I am in the position to purchase those at a higher quality than they offer. Typically they are made to lower standards and that is what is sold. $300 is still $300 no matter where you spend it though. My black friday special flat screen is still running like a champ though it certainly doesn't have all the same features as the higher quality one my wife found on sale for the bedroom.

jcwit
07-09-2016, 06:41 PM
I would love to find those same prices here. We were literally at walmart this morning, that does not jive with what I see on our shelves. heck they will rarely match the price of Aldi here which DOES sell milk for 1.99.

I am quite jealous of your excellent standards of living in your area, and that is the truth! An auto battery for 8.99?!?!?!

I would argue the electronics they sell are not worth the price no matter the sticker shock, but I am in the position to purchase those at a higher quality than they offer. Typically they are made to lower standards and that is what is sold. $300 is still $300 no matter where you spend it though. My black friday special flat screen is still running like a champ though it certainly doesn't have all the same features as the higher quality one my wife found on sale for the bedroom.

Opps! Thats supposed to read $48.99. Sorry bout that. I'll correct that error.

In this area all the milk at WalMart comes from Deans Dairy.

Deans milk is high, do not off hand know the price. Bought WM Great Value 2% today for $2.38, our Goshen store sells Price First at $1.89. Its all the same milk from Deans and is nothing more than marketing.

My last TV was purchased at Best Buy and was their InSignia brand which is made by LG, just rebranded and last years model. Cost for my 41 inch "which is plenty large enough for our small living room" was just over $300 bucks with a 5 year warrenty and TX encl.

My laptop which I'm typing on right now is a ComPaq that I purchased at WM 8 years ago for less than $300 "but close" and maybe it was made at lesser quality, but hey 8 years and still going strong who cares.

Prices here in No. Indiana are very good. BallPark franks which I can not eat for health reasons I could get for less than a dollar a package.

Eggs, 3 doz for a doz, and not outdated.

Blackwater
07-09-2016, 06:50 PM
Just as an aside, for those of you who prefer not to shop at Wal Mart for whatever reasons, if you try the various Dollar Stores (several varieties available here) you'll find that they often have better prices than Wal Mart, AND you can get in and out real quick. And for those who have a hard time waling or getting around, you can almost always park right near the door and get in and out with a minimum of effort. I've been getting my dog food from them for a while now, and dog treats, toys, etc. And the more I go in, the more I see that I can use.

Somewhere I remember seeing that the various dollar stores (Family Dollar, etc.) do very well when times get tight, as they are now. People "rediscover" them. They don't always have what you need, but when they do, it's so nice not to have to walk across a huge parking lot, all over a big store, and through those long checkout lines, just to get a few items. I'll pay a little more just for the convenience, and I'm so tight I squeak when I walk!

Just an idea, anyway, for the anti-Wal Mart crowd. And BTW, whoever runs each store has a LOT of effect on what kind of deals they have. My own local one is run by someone that I honestly believe was "socially promoted" to mgr. The girl that runs the sporting goods section is very nice and accomodating, but she really is out of place in sporting goods. That's the kind of thing I just hate about any of the big box stores. Not many in them really know their business, and the few who do surely earn my respect. YMMV, since the stores do indeed vary by area, and by a LOT sometimes.

DHurtig
07-12-2016, 07:40 AM
I go to Walmart every day. I always check the clearance racks of bakery goods and other items. I'm on disability too and I make it stretch as much as possible. And no one has mentioned the entertainment value of Walmart. If they had an upper deck with a full service bar, I could spend all afternoon there just watching the Walmartians in their native habitat. On a recent trip I noticed the contents of the cart of the delicate little white haired lady behind me. She had an electric chain saw and a bottle of wine. All I could think was that she was going to cut something up and she was going to enjoy it. Kind of makes you wonder doesn't it ?

DerekP Houston
07-12-2016, 08:24 AM
A mention of about dollar stores reminded me. Look in particular for "99c only" dollar stores, and try to show up when the produce truck does because it moves fast! Ours restock Thursday night for the weekend, so Friday morning I have the best selection and it isn't picked over.

They make back the profit on overpriced junk and canned goods, not everything is a great deal though. I cherry pick from it, get as much as I can, then go across the street to HEB or another for on sale meat and other store brand canned goods. If I had to do it l in one trip, Aldi is the lowest around and most consistent.

ironhead7544
07-13-2016, 10:16 AM
One of my friends was in Wal-Mart in Mineola, TX yesterday and he was talking to a sales associate in the sporting goods. My friend was wanting some H.P. bullets for his 9mm and the associate told him that they would no longer carry H.P. bullets because they were tooooo dangerous.....he also stated that the board of directors were changing the stores in to P.C. institutions.......Is that not silly....ever seen someone run over by a 230 hardball round.....it is not pretty!

Hollow points are safer than ball types. Way less likely to pass through and hit someone else.

Walkingwolf
07-13-2016, 11:09 AM
Hollow points are safer than ball types. Way less likely to pass through and hit someone else.

Hollow points do, and can pass through. Gel tests are not Human flesh, and not all hits on a human body will result in the same outcome. A lung shot that does not hit bone will most likely pass through. Plus when non hollow points from a handgun pass through they have very little energy left. Nobody should be taking shots at bad guys with innocents in background whether HP or solid, it is just irresponsible. Most likely place for a pass through are the limbs missing the bones. Urine poor shooters should not be shooting at anyone.

Pick the right combination of velocity, add a high degree of accuracy, and shot placement non hollow point bullets get the job done. I personally prefer large caliber slow bullets which leaves out HP. If I am carrying less than a 40 caliber I use mid power loads. The only use I have for high power loads is woods carry, and I need the penetration of solid for that task.

People take down feral pigs with .22 pellets, and they are not hollow points. Sometimes one needs to learn how to use a tool to the best of it's capability. I have not shot any pigs with mine, but I have taken several skunks, and racoon, as well as possums with it. All dropped immediately, and the skunks never had a chance to spray out of fear. I would have no problem using a solid pellet for coyotes but they are smarter than the other nuisance varmints here.

Hollow points, and magnum velocity for self defense have been wayyyy over marketed.

As for Walmart selling hollow points they are a private business, they can sell, or not sell whatever they want. Just like a person can pick where they buy from. Almost all my ammo is handloaded, except for 22 rimfire, and 9X18 both of which I only use solid/FMJ.

abunaitoo
07-13-2016, 04:10 PM
walmart's here don't carry firearms or ammo.
The sporting good section is a joke.
I was just there yesterday.
Always hit the magazine section first.
They have a good selection of them.
No gun magazines anymore.
One more reason to stop going there.

dtknowles
07-13-2016, 06:08 PM
Yep, not all Walmarts are the same. Walmart does not always have the lowest prices but ours does match competitors ads on identical items, (I hate it if someone in line in front of me pulls ads out of her purse.)

I buy more from Walmart than anyplace else, they have most of what I want at a good if not the best price, it is nice to not have to drive all over picking up something here and other things there plus Lowes in in the same parking lot.

Tim

izzyjoe
07-13-2016, 06:28 PM
Last time I looked they still sell beer, and it's been the leading cause of vehicle crashes, and has probably killed more people than all the violent gun crimes put together! And you sure as hell don't see them taking beer of the shelves!