PDA

View Full Version : An Answer to Prayer

Ole Joe Clarke
07-06-2016, 10:05 PM
Another follow up report on our grand niece, Lexie. She had spent over 30 days in Intensive Care in Baton Rouge, LA and Houston, TX with a rare condition which caused her body's defenses to attack her brain.

Long story short, as I reported earlier in another post, after much prayer for her healing, she was released from the hospital.

She was back in Houston today for a follow up Doctor visit.

The Doctor released her, saying he didn't need to see her unless she just wanted to visit.

There was no damage to her heart from all the stress during her illness.

When she was in the hospital her heart rate was consistently between 140-150, today it was normal.

During the hospital stay her blood pressure was as high as 210-145 for extended periods of time, today it was 113/63.

Don't tell me that God is dead or doesn't answer prayer! Praise God for the stripes You took for our healing.

Thanks for your prayers, and don't be discouraged if your prayers haven't been answered yet.

Leon

buckwheatpaul
07-06-2016, 10:09 PM
Father, Thank You for the restored health for Lexie. Please continue to help her and walk with her and give her the grace so that she can gain her strength and good health. Amen

castalott
07-06-2016, 10:27 PM
Sincere Prayers of Thanks, Love, Faith, and Good Health....

Preacher Jim
07-06-2016, 10:32 PM
Leon greatest testimony to the power of prayer I have read in a while.
To God be the Glory amen

Blackwater
07-06-2016, 10:46 PM
Leon, thank you so much for the great report. We can never be entirely sure what God's will is for anyone we pray for, or what all He's taking into consideration, but when He answers prayers like this, it truly is, just as you describe, proof that He's not dead, and that he indeed DOES answer prayers when He has no other, higher agenda in it. I'll be continuing my prayers for her in hopes this will persuade some doubters to come to faith, and that she'll be the stronger and more wise for the experience. God doesn't let bad things happen to good people for nothing! Somewhere in it, there's a purpose He has in mind for all involved. Praise His Holy Name!

Pine Baron
07-07-2016, 08:25 AM
Thank you Heavenly Father for Your Love and Grace. All Glory to God. In Jesus name. Amen

USMC87
07-07-2016, 08:27 AM
To God be all glory and honor!

Boaz
07-07-2016, 08:49 AM
Prayer is not done in vain , he listens . Thank you for your report , we believe in a just and merciful GOD .

jmort
07-07-2016, 08:55 AM
Great to hear a good report. Thank God in Jesus' mighty mighty name.

EMC45
07-07-2016, 09:01 AM
Yes Lord yes! Amen!

w5pv
07-08-2016, 08:11 AM
There are some great world renowned surgeons in Houston that their hands are guided by God as they do surgery,God Bless them