PDA

View Full Version : FX T12 FT .22 new toy

cbashooter
06-24-2016, 08:53 PM
I just picked one up used. Does anybody have an idea how I might lower the power in these things it shooting about 30 foot pounds I'd like to be down around 20 for more shots per fill and not hammer my Silhouette so hard

melloairman
06-24-2016, 09:26 PM
I just picked one up used. Does anybody have an idea how I might lower the power in these things it shooting about 30 foot pounds I'd like to be down around 20 for more shots per fill and not hammer my Silhouette so hard

I do not own a FX . But several other PC . A weaker hammer spring will lower energy as well as the fill psi . Marvin

cbashooter
06-25-2016, 10:40 AM
I asked the same question on an English forum.it got pulled as i was told "it's a reverse blueprint for helping people go above the 12 fpe legal limit" So the topic is a no no on British forums.

Wow I feel bad for those guys!
It's treated there like making a full auto ar15 conversion here!

Crank
07-01-2016, 11:07 AM
cbashooter,
Here is your best way to do this, as long as you have a moderate degree of mechanical aptitude.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FX-RWS-Logun-AGS-Hogan-Webley-Lane-Lancet-Airgun-Regulator-/122017691529?var=&hash=item1c68d23789:m:mBRUTAsOR5KGnvmC94_ctlg
I installed one in my Evanix 3D (.177) that had an overwhelming desire to drive even the heaviest pellets super-sonic. Using this regulator and a 21gr Piledriver pellet, it is deadly accurate, powerful and consistent shot to shot. I have nothing but admiration for their product. Contact Robert and discuss your needs, he will line you up with a regulator that will accomplish what you want. These are adjustable, so if you want to tune it, that is possible. In my case, I just had one set at the max bar, which still throttled mine back enough and shot to shot velocity is unnervingly stable. BTW, cost is very reasonable and shipping from the UK is surprisingly quick.

Mark

cbashooter
07-02-2016, 09:13 AM
Thanks Mark!