PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request for a friend

USMC87
06-24-2016, 09:15 AM
I am requesting prayer for Lane, He went to school with me and is a good guy. He is in University of Virginia with a 15 cm cancerous tumor in his lung, It is wrapped around an artery that goes to his brain and one that goes to his arm. The Dr's said they won't touch it until Chemo is done, Lane is about 45 years old and I don't know the condition of his soul. Your prayers are very much appreciated.

Pine Baron
06-24-2016, 09:23 AM
Prayer sent.

jmort
06-24-2016, 10:38 AM
Praying for Lane in all aspects, temporal and eternal.

jcren
06-24-2016, 10:41 AM
Prayers sent

Preacher Jim
06-24-2016, 11:43 AM
Lord you be with Lane as you can heal this cancer. Father give USMC87 the clear words to reach Lanes soul for Jesus if he does not belong to your family.
amen

buckwheatpaul
06-24-2016, 11:48 AM
Father, I come to You to ask for help for Lane. Please shrink the tumor that is wrapping around his blood supply to his arm and mind. Please guide the doctors to the right path to treat him. Please bring peace to Lane and take all his concerns away. Father, we can do nothing without You and I come humbly to You to ask for Your intervention. AMEN

Boaz
06-25-2016, 06:15 AM
GOD please help Lane through this medical problem with your intervention . Guide his physicians to effect a cure and treatment for him . Be close to him and his family as they deal with his trouble . If Lane does not know you Lord please show yourself to him through your love and care for him . In Jesus name I pray . Amen

georgerkahn
06-25-2016, 06:32 AM
Kindly add my prayers for Lane! Re word, imho Boaz (post #7) said it much better than I might, and I very much echo his sentiments!
geo

w5pv
06-25-2016, 06:58 AM
Prayers sent

buckwheatpaul
06-25-2016, 11:33 AM
Father, as we end this week I would like to give you all the praise for what you have done for me, my friends and my cast boolits family and their friends. Please continue to walk with Lane and guide him to the right doctors and then guide the doctors in regards to his tumors and their delicate position that they are in. Father, You are the only one that can address these issues and I am praying that You say yes and cure Lane. In Jesus name I pray. AMEN

Skinny
06-25-2016, 03:41 PM
Prayers sent for Lane, in hopes that he has a recovery that is complete and timely. Also that he may find a path to God, if he has not already. Prayers sent for the guidance of the doctors to make the correct choices to help this man recover and get well. Prayers sent for USMC87 for his peace of mind as well.

USMC87
07-03-2016, 08:11 AM
OK I want to give you an update on Lane, He has gotten worse lately and is said to have lymphoma the tumor is bigger and he is having chest pains. Lane was taken to a hospital last night and was air lifted to Pittsburgh Hospital, I ask for continued prayer for Lane and his family. I will give more updates when I know more.

Boaz
07-03-2016, 08:33 AM
Thank you for the report . More prayer will be given .

Blackwater
07-03-2016, 12:26 PM
Prayers continue for him and his whole family. May God bless him.

buckwheatpaul
07-03-2016, 01:03 PM
USMC87 thanks for the update.......

Father, Lane has been diagnosed with lymphoma and he is desperate need of a miracle that only You can grant. Please grant this request and restore him to health. Please take away any fears and fog of confusion and guide his doctors as well as Lane and his family. Father all is possible through You and I pray that You grant this prayer. AMEN

Pine Baron
07-03-2016, 02:19 PM
^ Amen ^