PDA

View Full Version : Seeking prayer

Boaz
06-24-2016, 06:52 AM
I have a lot going on right now . I have to make some decisions that will impact my family and myself . I am not in distress but trying to figure it all out . I know the Lord will help me if I listen . If you can during your prayer time please ask him to give me guidance . Thank you

buckwheatpaul
06-24-2016, 07:24 AM
Father, please walk with Boaz and whisper in his ear which way he should go. Quite often we cant see the whole problem or which way we should go, so please lift the veil of confusion so that he can see what he needs to do for You, his family, himself, and his business. Father, Boaz is a faithful person who puts others first. Please help him and let him know what is best for all involved. Amen

Pine Baron
06-24-2016, 08:30 AM
Heavenly Father, please give Boaz guidance toward the path that You have laid before him. Please allow him the clarity that only You can provide. Please bless Boaz and his family with their decisions and direction. In Jesus Name. Amen.

USMC87
06-24-2016, 09:10 AM
Heavenly Father we come before You asking for You to light the path for Charlie and to give him clarity in his decisions, We ask that his family will be supportive of him and aid in his dealings. In Jesus name, Amen!

EMC45
06-24-2016, 10:54 AM
Proverbs 3:5-6 brother.

jmort
06-24-2016, 11:08 AM
Praying for you. My the Holy Ghost guide you with wisdom and understanding.

Preacher Jim
06-24-2016, 11:40 AM
Lord you open and close the doors for us on the path you want us to walk. Father you help Boaz with his decision by closing the door and put your foot against it so he has to move forward to where you want him or close the door he's peeking through so he stays where you want him. Lord your Holy Spirit gives clear directions and when there is indecision we need to blume where we are planted.

Boaz
06-25-2016, 06:36 AM
I thank you for your effort and caring on my and my familys behalf . It means a great deal to me and is valued greatly . In the next few months I will have to make a series of life changing decisions to steer us through this fallen world . My faith and belief in our Lord is not in question . My own decisions in regard to the changes need his guidance , on my own I will fail . I need help from him . I have multiple decisions to call with others involved . Not being very bright has disadvantages and I'm trying to find solutions to satisfy the needs of several people . Thank you for your consideration of my request for help and the caring you have shown . It will be remembered .
Thank you
Boaz

Preacher Jim
06-25-2016, 06:47 AM
Lord hold my brother close and guide him through the maze
Amen

w5pv
06-25-2016, 06:56 AM
Amen to all

Pine Baron
06-25-2016, 08:10 AM
Boaz,
The answers you seek are already before you, the path is already laid out. Patience, my friend. May you realize The way forward and may God give you clarity and purpose.
Go in peace.- Pine Baron

buckwheatpaul
06-25-2016, 11:30 AM
Boaz,
The answers you seek are already before you, the path is already laid out. Patience, my friend. May you realize The way forward and may God give you clarity and purpose.
Go in peace.- Pine Baron

Pine Baron is right....your path is there and with time God will reveal it to you....you are a great friend and if I can help give me a call....Paul

shoot-n-lead
06-25-2016, 11:35 AM
Prayer sent for guidance in your decisions and blessing on your health.

Skinny
06-25-2016, 03:26 PM
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." Philippians 4:13

Boaz
06-25-2016, 05:04 PM
Everyone of you have told me the same thing in a slightly different way . Your advice is sound . You have all advised 100% correctly . The Lord will direct me and my faith is in him . It's my own self I question . You have reassured me , I need to lay it down and listen to only him .

Many times it's easier for you to advise from the outside looking in than from the inside looking out . Thank you . I value your opinion and appreciate your prayer.

Hickok
06-25-2016, 05:30 PM
Amen to all the prayers for our brother Boaz, in the Name of our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus!

500MAG
06-25-2016, 05:46 PM
Charlie,
will have you in my prayers.

Boaz
06-26-2016, 07:15 PM
I thank you !

square butte
06-26-2016, 08:08 PM
You have my prayers Charlie - Amen to those already given